Legal Betting On Pittsburgh Steelers Odds
The NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers captured the attention of the sports betting world by winning four Super Bowl titles in the decade of the 1970s. Legal betting on Pittsburgh Steelers odds is popular across the United States because residents of the area moved to other areas of the country en masse following the industrial decline of the western PA region.
If you’re interested in betting on the Pittsburgh Steelers to win this weekend, to best the AFC North, or to win the next Super Bowl, you’ve found the right place. Here we’ll guide readers toward the best online NFL betting sites with the most advantageous bonus offers for the Steelers, or betting on any NFL team.
Is It Legal To Bet On The Pittsburgh Steelers?
Betting on the Pittsburgh Steelers is legal at offshore and domestic sportsbooks. Legal sports betting in Pittsburgh includes domestic and international online sportsbook options.
Many US states allow legal domestic sportsbooks, but all territories save for Washington feature no laws in place to prohibit offshore NFL betting sites from doing business inside their borders.
If you live in a state with legal domestic sportsbooks, visit one and bet on Steelers odds. If not, investigate the many offshore sportsbooks available for NFL betting that we’ve provided in the table above.
Pittsburgh Steelers Info
- Super Bowls Won: 6 (IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII)
- AFC Conference Championships: 8 (1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1995, 2005, 2008, 2010)
- Owner: The Rooney Family
- Head Coach: Mike Tomlin
- 2021-22 Record: 9-7-1, Lost In Wild Card Round
- Stadium: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
How To Bet On The Steelers
A standard pro football betting line will always include the following NFL bet types:
- NFL Point Spread – This is a positive or negative number that indicates how many points a team must win or lose by in order to cover the NFL point spread bet.
- NFL Moneyline – These odds allow bettors to wager on the team that will win the game. NFL moneyline odds are arranged to where favored teams reward less, and underdog teams payout more, than the amount risked.
- NFL Over/Under betting – This is a total that suggests the total points that both teams will combine to score, and allows for bettors to wager on if the final tally will be above or below that line.
How To Bet On The Steelers Online
There are a few state-regulated sportsbooks that allow online betting, however, they also require you to be physically present within the borders of the state in which they are located and in some cases, on the actual casino or sportsbook property. The online sportsbooks featured on this page all accept US bettors from most states and offer competitive betting lines for the Steelers, as well as mobile betting options. Here is a brief overview of how to place your bets online at one of our recommended NFL betting sites:
- Create an account at one (or more) of the premium online sportsbooks from the list above. This involves entering your name, address, DOB, etc.
- Review the betting lines, odds, and payouts for the Steelers at each of the NFL betting sites you created an account for - (shopping between brands for the best odds and lines is always recommended so that you get the most favorable wagering options).
- After you've selected the sportsbook you want to place your bets at, use their banking suite to fund your account. Read through the information in the banking suite carefully as the method you choose for funding your account often dictates how your winnings are paid out to you. We have some information on funding your account a little further down on the page as well as an entire section of our site dedicated to sports bet funding information. Also, be sure to pay attention to the current bonus offers and promotions as those are usually claimed when making your deposit.
- Select the betting lines and enter your wagering data on your bet slip. Once you are happy with your wager, submit the bet slip.
- Root for the Steelers to win.
- Request your winning payout from the banking suite or lay down some new action.
2022 Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds
The Steelers are one of the most dominant NFL franchises in existence today, and they back that excellence with six Lombardi Trophies. Super Bowl betting, at least when it comes to the Steelers, will not feature the most profitable odds because their track record of success has created an environment where they will not sneak up on anyone.
That said, early odds posted for Super Bowl futures often feature moneylines in the positive for all 32 NFL teams, so exponential profits can be made even when betting on the Pittsburgh Steelers. Super Bowl prop bets are a huge attraction each February and can cover any event that occurs during the big game.
Steelers AFC Championship Odds
Winning the Lamar Hunt Trophy and becoming the American Football League champion allows the champion a trip to the Super Bowl to face off against the top team from the NFC. Even in down seasons, the Steelers are featured highly in the AFC Championship odds based purely on their tradition of excellence.
AFC Championship futures will list out all 16 AFC teams and provide moneyline NFL odds on each of their chances of earning a shot at the Super Bowl, and the earlier bets are made, the more advantageous the odds are likely to be.
AFC North Division Odds For The Steelers
Normally, the NFL divisional futures odds are much easier to navigate than the aforementioned Super Bowl futures and AFC championship lines because there are less teams to consider, but with contenders such as the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns around, the AFC North is more difficult to predict than most.
We’re not sleeping on the Cincinnati Bengals betting odds either, as they’ve climbed back into relevance in recent years. Most of the time it is a two-horse race between the Ravens and the Steelers, but no matter what, there’ll only be four options to bet on.
Pittsburgh Steelers Prop Bets
Anything, and we mean anything, that occurs during the television broadcast of the Pittsburgh Steelers game can inspire oddsmakers to create NFL prop bets on their odds. Most Steelers' prop bets will involve a statistical over/under for teams or players, but others will involve events going down outside the lines.
Bets can be placed on proposition bets asking whether the star quarterback’s supermodel girlfriend will be shown before halftime, or if the Steelers will score a touchdown on the first drive of the game. Super Bowl prop bets are some of the most popular wagers offered for the NFL’s final game, especially when PIT is involved.
Live Betting On Steelers Odds
Don’t give up on placing a bet on the Steelers just because the game has already started. Live NFL betting odds allow for the betting to continue until the game is over, and includes point spreads, the over/under, prop bets, and moneyline odds.
No matter what the reason is, in-play betting odds on NFL games that include the Steelers or any other pro football team are available for action and allows for members to set their own bet schedule to their liking.
Steelers Mobile Betting Applications
Steelers betting lines can receive action via smartphones and tablets via domestic and offshore mobile sportsbook applications in PA, as legal sports betting in Pennsylvania features all available options.
PA’s mobile betting applications require a download via the Google Play or App Stores, but the offshore sportsbook sites that we endorse in this guide offer web-based sports betting apps that can be accessed using a current mobile browser.
Click on any of the links we’ve provided on this page using a current Apple or Android portable device to see what these international mobile betting applications for NFL games have in store.
NFL Sportsbook Financial Options
Offshore NFL sports betting sites allow for many varieties of USD deposits, but are fairly restrictive when it comes to withdrawing winnings using the same method.
Cryptocurrency deposits and Bitcoin withdrawals are much more favorable for NFL betting on the Steelers as they complete fast, with accounts funded within minutes and cash winnings secured within the same 24-hour period.
The following sportsbook banking options offer a glimpse of the many types of deposit and withdrawals that are possible:
- Deposit: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Wire Transfer, Zelle, Betting Voucher, Third-Party Money Transfer Services, Cashier's Check, Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Ripple, Stellar, Tether).
- Withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check by Courier, Voucher, Cryptocurrency*
*The only option for a same-day payout.
Bonus Cash Promos For Betting On The Steelers
Online NFL sportsbooks are always looking for new members and often extend promotional bonus offers to new members as well as long-term patrons. These sportsbook bonuses usually match between 25%-75% of the deposit total, but can go higher than that for seasonal promotions.
Speaking of seasonal promotions, the beginning of the NFL season, the playoffs, or Super Bowl week are often a hot time for bonus offers. Be sure to investigate the terms and conditions of any sportsbook bonus prior to accepting.
Pittsburgh Steelers Betting FAQs
Although the Pittsburgh Steelers often qualify for the NFL Playoffs, odds currently suggest that they will not win the NFC North and they will not make the postseason as a wild card team. Current NFL Playoff odds indicate that the Steelers will finish near the middle of the pack.
Yes. Legal Pennsylvania sports betting features domestic and international NFL sportsbooks for in-person, online, and mobile pro football action. NFL bettors need to be mindful that domestic sportsbooks require a minimum age of 21 years old while offshore betting sites allow membership at the age of 18.
The preseason Super Bowl odds for the Pittsburgh Steelers to win it all are currently resting at a +4500 moneyline, indicating that they are not likely to be included in the NFL Playoffs. These odds will ebb and flow with each passing week of the NFL season based on wins and losses.
Yes. Offshore sportsbook sites serve the entire United States and domestic sports betting options are present in nearly half of them. Regardless of which venue bettors opt for, Steelers betting lines and NFL odds are sure to be a featured element.