Super Bowl Parlay Bets 2024
- Same-Game Super Bowl Parlay Bets Are Offered At Most Books
- Multiply Your Super Bowl Betting Winnings With NFL Parlays
- Each Sportsbook Varies In The Total SB Parlay Bets They'll Allow
Each year, betting on the Super Bowl reaches a fever pitch during the two weeks following the AFC and NFC Championship Games. Once the final two NFL teams are known, online sportsbooks post thousands of lines and odds that can be combined to create Super Bowl parlay bets for increased payouts.
The potential money gamblers can win is increased exponentially when combining Super Bowl odds into a single NFL bet, so read on to learn how and where to make it happen for the big game each February.
Learn how to combine championship NFL odds into Super Bowl 2024 parlays for maximum cash-winning potential at the best legal online sportsbooks in business today by reading through this exhaustive guide below.
Are Super Bowl Parlay Bets Legal?
Yes. Any reputable sportsbook, whether they operate online or in-person from an international or domestic location, will offer Super Bowl and NFL betting as a part of their services. That said, parlay bets on the 2024 Super Bowl or any other NFL game will be included as a featured element of legal online sportsbooks.
The offshore sports betting sites featured in the table below operate from international gaming jurisdictions and are legally able to accept Superbowl parlays over the web from US gamblers without violating any existing laws or placing the participant in danger of prosecution.
What Are Super Bowl Parlay Bets?
A parlay bet is when two or more occurrences are combined into the same wager. For instance, a Super Bowl parlay could be created by betting on the Kansas City Chiefs to cover the point spread, and Patrick Mahomes becoming the SB MVP.
The reason for combining outcomes into one Super Bowl bet is that the odds in NFL parlays multiply exponentially, and so do the payouts.
Online Super Bowl betting sites will reward much higher payouts on NFL parlays because combination wagers lose a majority of the time. Show the bookies who is boss and put together a winning Super Bowl parlay combination at your favorite NFL betting site and rake in massive cash winnings.
How To Bet On Super Bowl Parlays Online
Using online NFL sportsbook sites to bet on the Super Bowl is convenient because it allows for wagers to be placed from any location in the USA with a web connection.
Membership at an online Super Bowl 2024 sportsbook is required first, and only requires a few minutes to register and make NFL parlay picks on the go.
Locate the sign-up icon atop any page at any of the online sports betting site reviews we’ve posted and type in the requested information when prompted. Click enter and proceed to the sportsbook deposit page.
Browse through the cryptocurrency and US dollar options for depositing funds into your online bankroll and then locate the sportsbook section of the website.
Inside the NFL tab, Super Bowl lines and prop bets, as well as Super Bowl prop builders, are waiting for members to submit their parlay bets on the big game.
How To Watch Super Bowl 58
Date: February 11, 2024
Location: Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 6:30 PM
National Anthem: Reba McEntire (Post Malone, Andra Day)
Halftime Show: Usher
Super Bowl Parlays: Pros & Cons
- Exponential NFL moneylines result in huge payouts
- Bettors can select the odds that they choose, and can combine up to ten wagers into one depending on which sportsbook is being used
- Small wagers as low as one dollar can be placed on Super Bowl parlays as a hedge bet that can deliver big if all elements win
- Parlays for the Super Bowl or any other game rarely win because of the low probability involved, even when combining favored outcomes
- Online sports betting sites are able to set the types of NFL bets they’ll allow into Super Bowl parlays so the same combination wagers may not be available across the board. Sometimes, Super Bowl prop bets are not allowed for parlays.
Can You Parlay Super Bowl Prop Bets?
Whether you can parlay a Super Bowl prop is entirely up to each online NFL sportsbook and on the line itself. For instance, stat props for players and teams might be ok to combine on one book but not another. Since SB betting is so popular, each year, we see books creating new ways to take action on the game, including custom parlays that are combined with other pro sports occurring on or near the same day.
If a SB prop bet cannot be parlayed, there will usually be a notation somewhere in the betting line letting gamblers know it is a singles wager only. Props for the Super Bowl are not limited to being paired up with other SB odds, as parlays can be created with any other occurrence that the sportsbook allows. Sometimes the only way to find out is by trying to combine SB wagers in the bet slip, so what are you waiting for?
Parlays On Super Bowl Betting Apps
Any of the lines, odds, or props available at our top online Superbowl sportsbooks are also available on iPhones, iPads, and other popular smartphones and tablets just by using them to click on any of the links included in the table above.
Touch-button controls ensure easy navigation across the entire Super Bowl betting sites for easy NFL parlays without any download required to your handheld device.
That’s because these mobile betting options are web-apps that can create Super Bowl parlay bets on the fly from anywhere in the USA.
Live Super Bowl Parlay Betting
From the kickoff until the final whistle, live Super Bowl betting odds will be on the boards at the online NFL sportsbooks we recommend. These live in-play SB odds will remain active through the fourth quarter but can be removed earlier if the game gets out of hand.
Most elements of the Super Bowl betting line, as well as SB props and futures, will remain active throughout the end of the game with live NFL odds that keep gamblers active and is also a handy option for hedging a wager that failed early.
Sportsbook Promo Codes For Super Bowl Parlays
Online NFL gamblers can add extra cash to their online account for betting on Super Bowl parlays by taking advantage of the many sportsbook promo codes that are offered around the big game each February.
Just enter one of the advertised promo codes into the deposit slip and use the extra cash at the betting window, but be mindful of the terms associated with making a withdrawal based on any winnings based on bonus dollars.
Each Super Bowl betting sites features their own promos and bonuses, so we advise checking through each of them routinely to keep up to date. There are also promotions that offer bonus cash for Super Bowl parlays so keep your eyes peeled.
Banking Options For Superbowl Betting
Online sports betting requires depositing funds over the web so that Internet-based wagers on Super Bowl odds can be completed. We suggest using the most secure sportsbook funding method that transacts the fastest – and that’s cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) usually come with elevated sportsbook promo codes for extra spending cash for Super Bowl parlay betting.
USD and crypto sportsbook banking options are plentiful, but each NFL betting sites has a portfolio that is unique. That’s why we recommend browsing through each of them Super Bowl betting sites we promote on this page to see what’s all in play for making an online sportsbook deposit.
Final Super Bowl Parlay Betting Tips
- Don't focus on underdogs. Sure, positive moneylines help to increase payouts for NFL parlays, but pairing up favorites also escalates the odds. Just because you're betting on multiple sets of Super Bowl odds doesn't mean they have to be unfavorable. Combine some SB favorites and carve out an easier path to a win.
- Don't add too many legs to your Super Bowl parlay. Once you've run out of props that you feel confident about, don't add further risk by adding an uncertain leg. Stick to the odds that don't cause you to wrestle back and forth because the outcome of the entire parlay depends on every element winning.
- Create a sportsbook membership at more than one online NFL betting site that we recommend. This will allow you to shop around and create Super Bowl parlays using the odds that will deliver you the most money if you win. If you only belong to one sportsbook, you can only bet on the odds that they create.