Legal Betting on Dancing With the Star Season 29
There are a number of reality competition shows filling network broadcast schedules that stimulate audiences and entertainment bettors alike. However, Dancing with the Stars is the only show focusing on dance that has reached this level of acclaim and viewership. Like its competition-based counterparts, DWTS betting opportunities can be found at a variety of sportsbooks online and domestically.
Now in the midst of its 29th season, and with the rise in popularity of entertainment betting, guides like this one are paramount in understanding how the dynamics of Dancing with the Stars impacts betting odds as well as the basics of placing wagers on such programs.
Is it legal to bet on Dancing with the Stars in 2021?
Betting on Season 29 of Dancing with the Stars is legal throughout most of the United States, assuming the bets are placed through licensed sportsbooks domestically or through offshore, online sportsbooks operating legally within the industry.
Although Connecticut and Washington prohibit all forms of online gambling, there are no US federal gambling laws that prohibit DWTS bets through domestic or offshore options. So, if done through reputable operations (sportsbooks that are licensed or are owned and operated by a parent company that holds licensing credentials), betting on Dancing with the Stars is not prohibited to Americans.
What are the best sportsbooks to bet on DWTS?
|Site Name||Current Bonus||U.S.||Visit Site|
|50% Max $250||Visit Site
|2||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|3||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|4||100% Max $500||Visit Site
|5||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
How to bet on Season 29 of Dancing with the Stars
Placing bets on Dancing with the Stars is an easy affair, especially if you already have an account with one of our featured sportsbooks. Using a verified, funded account, placing bets on DWTS can commence in a matter of seconds. At most sportsbooks, DWTS bets are under the “Entertainment” tab. From there, bets can be placed on possible winners and, if the sportsbook offers them, entertainment prop bets.
Each sportsbook on this page features data encryption, multiple banking options, cryptocurrency funding, and strong customer support to give users a safe and efficient experience. They are also each licensed or are owned by a parent company that has been licensed in multiple jurisdictions.
Dancing with the Stars Season 29 betting odds
Updated DWTS Season 29 odds from BetOnline are below. We'll keep these updated as the odds change and contestants are eliminated.
Prop bets for the 29th season of DWTS
Prop bets are currently unavailable for the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars. Once new odds are released, this page will be updated to reflect such changes. Betting lines can include just about anything that occurs during the broadcast. For instance, a DWTS prop bet could be offered for whether a host will utter a catchphrase, or if a dancer's spouse will be spotted in the audience.
Is betting on Dancing with the Stars worth it?
It is not likely that bettors will become rich from betting on Dancing with the Stars. Nevertheless, entertainment betting, particularly with DWTS, is a way to stay atop the contestants and their successes throughout the season and have some fun wagering at the same time.
Not to mention, through some strategic wagers and a little research, bettors can snag a little extra cash each week. Keep in mind that the earlier you bet, the higher the odds will be, and can provide for a higher payout.
About Dancing with the Stars Season 29 - 2020
Dancing with the Stars premiered on ABC in 2005. The show features a group of celebrities (actors, professional athletes, reality stars, politicians, etc.), each paired with one professional dancer in a weekly choreography competition against one another.
After each dance routine, the pairs are immediately given a score between one and ten by each of the judges on the panel. After the performances are finished, fans are given the opportunity to vote on their favorite dance couples.
The couple with the lowest scores between the judges and fan votes is sent home until the winning pair remains.
- Derek Hough (filling in for Len Goodman until COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted)
- Carrie Ann Inaba
- Bruno Tonioli
- Tyra Banks
Season 29 Contestants on Dancing With the Stars
- Monica Aldama - Star of Cheer, a cheerleader competition reality series (Eliminated - week 7)
- Carole Baskin - Animal activist, Tiger King (Eliminated - week 3)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe - Former Bachelorette star (Winner - Season 29)
- Vernon Davis - Retired NFL tight end (Eliminated - week 6)
- Anne Heche - Actress and former love interest of Ellen DeGeneres (Eliminated - week 4)
- Skai Jackson - Disney Channel star (Eliminated - week 10)
- Justina Machado - Star of One Day at a Time (Eliminated - week 11)
- Jeannie Mai - Host of the makeover show How Do I Look? (Withdrew - week 8)
- AJ McLean - Singer in boy band pop group Backstreet Boys (Eliminated - week 9)
- Jesse Metcalfe - Actor from Desperate Housewives (Eliminated - week 5)
- Nelly - R&B/Hip-Hop star and singer of "Hot in Here" (Eliminated - week 11)
- Charles Oakley - Former NBA All-Star forward (Eliminated - week 2)
- Nev Schulman - Host of Catfish (Eliminated - week 11)
- Chrishell Stause - Star of Selling Sunset (Eliminated - week 8)
- Johnny Weir - Olympic figure skater for the USA (Eliminated - week 10)
DWTS Season 29 Episode Results
Who was eliminated on DWTS season 29
Past winners of Dancing with the Stars
A variety of Stars have been crowned winners throughout the show’s run, including singers, models, actors, and professional athletes. Actress Kelly Monaco was the first-ever winner of Dancing with the Stars while the most recent winner was radio personality Bobby Bones in season 27.
- Season 1- Kelly Monaco
- Season 2- Drew Lachey
- Season 3- Emmitt Smith
- Season 4- Apolo Ohno
- Season 5- Hélio Castroneves
- Season 6- Kristi Yamaguchi
- Season 7- Brooke Burke
- Season 8- Shawn Johnson
- Season 9- Donny Osmond
- Season 10- Nicole Scherzinger
- Season 11- Jennifer Grey
- Season 12- Hines Ward
- Season 13- J.R. Martinez
- Season 14- Donald Driver
- Season 15- Melissa Rycroft
- Season 16- Kellie Pickler
- Season 17- Amber Riley
- Season 18- Meryl Davis
- Season 19- Alfonso Ribeiro
- Season 20- Rumer Willis
- Season 21- Bindi Irwin
- Season 22- Nyle DiMarco
- Season 23- Lauri Hernandez
- Season 24- Rashad Jennings
- Season 25- Jordan Fisher
- Season 26- Adam Rippon
- Season 27- Bobby Jones
- Season 28 - Hannah Brown
- Season 29 - Kaitlyn Bristowe