Legally Betting On Survivor Season 41
- Season 41 Of Survivor Begins September 22 At 9 PM On CBS
- Survivor Betting Odds For Season 41 Are Live Now!
- Danny McCray, David Voce, Erika Casupanan Top Survivor Odds
Survivor is a juggernaut of reality television and stands alongside other industry giants such as Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars. As the popularity of reality competition shows grow, so does the interest in entertainment betting and placing real money wagers on the results.
Online sportsbooks are now offering entertainment prop bets for the winner of Survivor Season 41, taking bets on who you think will become the Lone Survivor and take home the million-dollar prize.
No one is immune from the desire to win money, so you may as well do so while enjoying your favorite reality competition show. You can bet on the next player to give host Jeff Probst their torch, and – unlike them – you’ll win a cash prize if you’re right!
Read on to find out if you can survive Survivor… betting.
Is It Legal To Bet On Survivor?
Yes, betting on Survivor is legal as long as you do so with an offshore sportsbook operating online.
USA-based sportsbooks have traditionally not offered odds for entertainment betting, which is the category that wagering on Survivor falls under.
Because of this, the best option for betting on Survivor Season 41 is to – ironically – venture offshore yourself. Because there are currently no federal gaming laws on the books barring individuals from wagering at offshore sites, it is legal and safe for you to do so.
Washington currently has laws on the books prohibiting all forms of online gambling, but these have apparently never been enforced, and all the top offshore sportsbooks accept players from there.
Still, we recommend abiding by all local laws, so if you live in WA, you must proceed at your own risk.
The Best Survivor Betting Sites
Not all sportsbooks offer Survivor odds for each week of the season, and you’ll see props come and go as things of particular interest play out.
However, each of the following recommended online sports betting sites should be consulted so you can pick the one that offers the most
Survivor betting lines and highest payouts for the wagers you wish to make. You can learn more about each book at our online sportsbook reviews page.
How To Bet On Season 41 Of Survivor
Prior to placing a wager with an online sportsbook, you’ll need to decide which betting site or sites you’d like to join.
Have a look at our list of recommended offshore sportsbooks above, and shop the betting odds for Survivor and other reality shows on offer.
Once you’ve determined the site(s) you’d like to join, there are a few steps that are required to get players set up to wager.
- Locate the “Join” button on the homepage and click it. This will usually be in the top right corner of the browser window.
- The next screen will require you to create a login and password, and you’ll need to enter some personal data such as your name and address. Don’t worry – these books are all legitimate online businesses and use cutting-edge SSL encryption to make sure your private information stays private.
- The next screen will ask for your initial deposit, which can be made with most major credit and debit cards, wire transfers, money orders, cashier’s checks, or Bitcoin sportsbook transactions. Bonuses are available based on a percentage of your initial deposit, but make sure to read the fine print before accepting sports betting promo offers, because rollover requirements require extended periods of play before you can collect a payout.
- Locate the “Entertainment” betting section and find the betting odds on Survivor.
- When you find the odds you like, place your bets by entering in the amount of money you wish to wager on each one.
- Watch the show and collect your cash payout when your player wins!
About Survivor Season 41
The 41st season of Survivor was filmed in Fiji with production completed will in advance of each episode's television debut.
Survivor 41 is once again hosted by Jeff Probst, who emcees each tribal council and provides commentary for the competitions between tribes. Probst also serves as the show's executive producer and has been with the production from day one.
Winner Of Survivor Season 41
Winner Of Survivor Season 40
The ultimate Lone Survivor and winner of Survivor Season 40 Winners at War is Tony Vlachos. He previously won Survivor Season 28 and was also a contestant on Season 34.
Vlachos is now a two-time champion and will receive a grand prize of $2 million which is double the amount that is normally awarded. Contestants participated in the casting of the final votes remotely from their respective homes because of Coronavirus concerns.
Tony could go down as the best Survivor contestant of all time because he did not have a single vote cast against him the entire season, outclassing a cast full of players who have previously won.
His methods were unorthodox, often jumping to other alliances and betraying the trust of those that helped him along the way. It will be a tall order to outwit, outplay, or outlast the strategies that Tony Vlachos has employed during his Lone Survivor title runs.
Previous Winners Of Survivor
39 Tommy Sheehan
38 Chris Underwood
37 Nick Wilson
36 Wendell Holland
35 Ben Driebergen
34 Sarah Lacina
33 Adam Klein
32 Michele Fitzgerald
31 Jeremy Collins
30 Mike Holloway
29 Natalie Anderson
28 Tony Vlachos
27 Tyson Apostol
26 John Cochran
25 Denise Shapley
24 Kim Spradlin
23 Sophie Clark
22 Rob Mariano
21 Jud “Fabio” Birza
20 Sandra Diaz-Twine
19 Natalie White
18 James “J.T.” Thomas, Jr.
17 Robert “Bob” Crowley
16 Parvati Shallow
15 Todd Herzog
14 Earl Cole
13 Yul Kwon
12 Aras Baskauskas
11 Danni Boatwright
10 Tom Westman
9 Chris Daugherty
8 Amber Brkich
7 Sandra Diaz-Twine
6 Jenna Morasca
5 Brian Heidik
4 Vecepia Towery
3 Ethan Zohn
2 Tina Wesson
1 Richard Hatch