NFL Live Betting – Legally Betting On NFL Live Odds
- Live NFL Odds Allow For In-Game Point Spread Betting
- In-Game NFL Betting Usually Includes The Over/Under And Moneyline
- Most NFL Props Are Live Until A Conclusion Is Reached
Whether doing business with a domestic or online football sports betting site, NFL betting is by far the biggest revenue draw each year. The same can be said for legally betting on NFL live odds, as they are easily the most popular in-game wagering type available today.
The following sections will detail the best websites where legal betting on sports can occur and what NFL live betting entails. We also provide lockdown coverage of what NFL bet types can be gambled on while the games are in progress and some strategic advice to get readers started with in-game odds for pro football contests.
Bovada Sportsbook #1 NFL Betting Site
- Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $1,000
- Operating From The Legal Jurisdiction Of Costa Rica
- Same Day Payouts with Bitcoin
- Options to Use Venmo, Paypal with Vouchers
- Also Offers Casino, Poker, and Horse Racing
- Wide Selection of Sports Coverage & Wagering Options
- Does Not Accept Players From NJ, NV, DE, NY, or MD
Is It Legal To Bet On NFL Live Odds Picks?
Yes! Gamblers do not have to travel to Nevada to legally bet on live Vegas odds. NFL in-game betting is available at most sportsbooks, whether they are in US States and regulated domestically, or operating from a legal international gaming jurisdiction.
Because US gambling laws do not mention or prohibit offshore sportsbook sites, live NFL betting patrons in the United States do not place themselves at risk when wagering on in-game odds with an overseas vendor like the ones featured in the table above.
What Is NFL Live Betting?
All live NFL odds entail betting on games or occurrences that can be wagered upon while the events are in progress. NFL Las Vegas odds, live pro football betting lines, and in-game wagering are just a few of the ways that this popular gambling type can be referred to, but it all boils down to laying some action while the games are ongoing.
At most of the legal online sportsbooks that we recommend for gambling on NFL football live odds, games that are in progress are featured front and center upon landing on the webpage.
There are three main components to standard live betting lines. NFL live odds covers all three – the point spread, moneyline odds for straight-up winners, and the over/under.
Each and every game on the NFL schedule will feature live odds, including the NFL Playoffs and betting on the Super Bowl. Because NFL prop bets and futures also take live action until outcomes are finalized, they can also be included in the in-play betting conversation and will be detailed in the following section.
Live NFL Betting Odds: What Can I Bet On?
- Live Betting On NFL Point Spreads – After the kickoff occurs, NFL point spreads move up and down and shift after any given play.
- Moneyline Odds – Also in play for live pro football betting are the NFL moneyline odds for winning teams. The moneylines will increase or decrease depending on the flow of the game, and allows for betting on NFL teams to simply win.
- Over/Under – This represents the total amount of points that are expected to be scored by both teams. When betting on NFL totals, odds will adjust and allow for live football betting until near the end of the game.
- Live NFL Prop Bets – Prop bets cover any and all outcomes that can occur during a televised game, on or off the field. Because NFL prop bets receive action until completion, they can also be considered live betting odds.
- NFL Futures – Football futures involves betting on any event that has an outcome that will happen beyond today. How can betting on NFL futures occur live? Live lines for NFL futures take action up and until the victor has been decided, accepting live wagers the entire time.
- NFL Playoff Odds – Just because the NFL Playoffs have started doesn’t mean that the live betting is over. In-play odds for betting on the NFL Playoffs are perfect for indecisive gamblers that are unable to place a pregame wager.
- Live Super Bowl Betting Odds – Naturally, the big game features live Super Bowl betting covering all the major categories listed above. Thousands of unique Super Bowl prop bets are also in-play each February and take live action until all odds cash in.
- NFL Draft Live Betting – Again, betting on the NFL Draft entirely involves prop bets which are live until they conclude. Leading up to each April, live NFL draft odds are on the boards for players, positions, teams, totals, and more.
How To Bet On Live NFL Odds Online
All of the websites featured in our legal sports betting site reviews are able to accept members from across the United States beginning at 18 years of age.
We welcome our readers to click through each one of them to determine which legal NFL sportsbooks are the most appealing. We also advise joining up with more than one for the purposes of line shopping for the best sportsbook payouts.
To become a member, locate the join or sign up icon at the top of the sportsbook homepage, click it, then populate your account profile by filling in the requested data.
Your next screen will ask for the first deposit to be made using cryptocurrency or USD, and will offer sportsbook promo codes that match the total by a percentage with bonus cash.
Once NFL betting accounts are funded, live odds will be a featured option upon entering the football or NFL section of the sportsbook. Some online NFL betting sites also feature a live tab dedicated entirely to in-play pro football odds.
NFL Live Betting Strategy
Although live NFL betting allows for wagering on your own bet schedule, don’t wait too late to lay some action. If you’ve yet to bet on the Cowboys and the game is entering the 4th quarter, make haste, as live NFL odds can disappear at any moment.
Before making your live NFL odds picks, consider using Bitcoin as a sportsbook funding option. BTC and other cryptocurrencies transact the fastest and most securely, and often come with bonus offers that are significantly higher than US dollar options.
Don’t waste time overthinking; instead, see our strategy guide for betting on the NFL. When it comes to betting on NFL live odds, the lines shift fast and can change without notice. Ensure your live bets on NFL games count by placing them in time before any shifts in the odds occur.
Mobile NFL Live Betting
Legal NFL live betting on mobile devices is offered up by all of the online football sportsbooks we’ve listed in this guide without the need for a download at all. That is because the best mobile sports betting sites deliver their live NFL odds to top-rated smartphones and tablets through browsers like Opera, Safari, Google/Chrome, and Firefox.
From anywhere in the USA with an Internet connection, make legal mobile bets on live NFL odds using iPhones, iPads, and popular Android web-ready devices.