British Royal Family Betting Odds
- Queen Elizabeth Odds To Date Bill Gates Are +10000
- Prince Harry & Meghan Reunite With Royal Family At June 2 Queen's Jubilee
- Prince Andrew Indictment Odds Favor Criminal Charges
England became a constitutional monarchy in 1688, passing governing power from the throne over to the parliament, but the British Royal Family and their lineage continue to reside in Buckingham Palace while also occupying the attention of millions of idolizers worldwide.
The Windsor’s have been in the public eye since the dawn of television, and as a result, British Royal Family betting odds are often created that anticipate each member’s next move, from predicting the next King to the next Royal baby’s name.
Read on to learn more about betting on the Royal Family, the best online entertainment sportsbooks offering Royal odds, and how it can be done legally.
Is British Royal Family Betting Legal?
The same cannot be said for sports betting sites that are located overseas. Because there are no federal or state laws in place that say they cannot, offshore sportsbooks are able to accept wagers for odds on a Harry divorce, who will be the next King, odds of the Queen dying, or Royal baby odds over the Internet without breaking any laws.
How To Bet On Royal Family Odds
A majority of the Royal betting odds that patrons will encounter at entertainment sportsbook sites will either feature a yes or no outcome, a list of date ranges to choose from, or a list of names to wager on.
Each potential outcome will include money line odds that indicate their chance of winning and how much the bettor can win. The option with the lowest odds is predicted to win while the outcome with the highest money line is the least likely victor - but will also provide the highest payout.
Here is an example of a Royal Family betting line:
Will Prince Charles Become King Of England In 2021?
- Yes +7500
- No -4000
A wager of $1 on Prince Charles becoming King in 2021 at legal sports betting sites will earn $75 if it happens. Alternatively, betting on him to remain a Prince would require a wager of $40 to earn $1.
Royal Wedding & Divorce Odds
While not the most glamourous aspect of celebrity betting, Royal wedding-divorce odds are often on the boards because rumors of marital turmoil at Buckingham Palace are always circulating in the tabloid media.
Harry and Meghan split odds are now more prominent in the celebrity divorce odds simply because they are currently together, but prior to their union, Royal wedding odds were widespread.
The odds for a royal wedding may have to wait until the next generation of British aristocracy rises to adulthood, or until a divorce occurs, allowing for a prince or princess to remarry because available suitors are not available at the moment.
Betting Odds For Royal Baby Names
Adding to the lineage of the Royal blood line is major event that is covered by news media around the world, and legal celebrity baby betting follows up on that popularity by supplying gamblers the opportunity to wager on several aspects of the newborn’s arrival.
Below are a few examples of lines that are currently available for Royal baby betting odds in 2021.
As you can see by the above odds, there are many angles to wager on a newborn Royal baby. The following are other categories that we’ve seen in the past:
- Kate Middleton Baby Gender Odds
- Royal Baby Weight Odds
Betting on the Queen Death Odds
Because of the nature of passing the crown upon the passing of the Queen or King, the impending death of an empirical ruler is always in the back of the minds of their countrymen as well as entertainment bettors.
There are many angles available to bet on celebrity deaths that fall outside of wagering on the odds of the Queen dying, including which family member will ascend to the throne, and what titles everyone will acquire when that happens.
Betting on the Next King Odds
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, is the son of Queen Elizabeth II of Windsor and is in line to become the King of England upon her passing. English King odds would be more popular if not for Queen Elizabeth’s longevity.
The Queen is currently 96 years old, and by all accounts, is still very much active in daily affairs. Her son, Prince Charles, is 73 years old. While much younger than his mother, Charles is at an advanced age and his passing is well within the realm of possibility.
🤴🏽 Odds at BetOnline
Prince William to be King by 2025?
Royal Family Prop Bets
In 2021, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle decided to give up their Royal privileges and live their live as a private couple with their newborn son, Archie.
After Harry and Meghan spoke out in interviews insinuating that members of the British Royals were opposed to Markle’s African-American heritage, several Royal Family prop bets appeared on the boards. Here are a few of them below.
🤴🏽 Odds at MyBookie
British Royal Will Be Outed As The Palace Racist
- The Prince of Wales (Prince Charles) +300
- The Duke of Cambridge (Prince William) +400
- Princess Alexandra +600
- The Princess Royal (Anne) +600
- Princess Michael of Kent +600
- The Duke of York (Prince Andrew) +1200
- The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate) +1200
- The Duchess of Cornwall (Camila) +1200
- The Countess of Wessex (Sophie) +1200
- The Queen +1500
- The Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Philip) +1500
- The Earl of Wessex (Prince Edward) +1500
- Prince Michael of Kent +1500
- The Duke of Kent (Prince Edward) +2000
- The Duke of Gloucester (Prince Henry) +2000
- The Duchess of Gloucester (Birgitte) +2500
- The Duchess of Kent (Katharine) +2500
- Sarah, Dutchess of York +3000
- Princess Beatrice +4000
- Princess Eugenie +4000
Will Harry & Meghan Lose Their Royal Titles In 2021?
- Yes +900
- No -2500
Will Prince Harry Get His Royal Securities Back In 2021?
- Yes +600
- No -1000
First Member To Enter Sensitivity Training
- Princess Michael of Kent +300
- The Duke of York (Prince Andrew) +400
- Princess Alexandra +600
- Princess Beatrice +600
- Princess Eugenie +1200
- The Duke of Sussex (Prince Harry) +1200
- The Prince of Wales (Prince Charles) +1200
- The Duke of Cambridge (Prince William) +1200
- Sarah, Duchess of York +1500
- The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate) +1500
- Prince Michael of Kent +1500
- The Duchess of Cornwall (Camila) +1500
- The Countess of Wessex (Sophie) +1500
- The Princess Royal (Anne) +2000
- The Earl of Wessex (Prince Edward) +2000
- The Duke of Kent (Prince Edward) +2500
- The Duke of Gloucester (Prince Henry) +2500
- The Duchess of Gloucester (Birgitte) +4000
- The Duchess of Kent (Katharine) +4000
- The Queen +4000
- The Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Philip) +6000
Will Harry & Meghan Return To Live Permanently?
- In the UK in 2021 – Yes +1200
- In the UK in 2021 – No -4000
Will Harry And Meghan Be Invited To Christmas At Sandring?
- Yes 2021 Christmas -500
- No 2021 Christmas +300
Will Harry And Meghan Attend Christmas At Sandring?
- Yes 2021 Christmas +200
- No 2021 Christmas -400
British Royal Family Line Of Succession
Below is the current order of succession for the throne following Queen Elizabeth II's reign.
- The Prince of Wales - Prince Charles
- The Duke of Cambridge - Prince William
- Prince George of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
- Prince Louis of Cambridge
- The Duke of Sussex - Prince Harry
- Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor
- The Duke of York - Prince Andrew
- Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
- Miss Sienna Mapelli Mozzi
- Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank
- Master August Brooksbank
- The Earl of Wessex - Prince Edward
- Viscount Severn - James
- The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor
- The Princess Royal - Anne
- Mr. Peter Phillips
- Miss Savannah Phillips
- Miss Isla Phillips
- Mrs. Michael Tindall
- Miss Mia Tindall
- Miss Lena Tindall
- Master Lucas Tindall
British Royal Family Betting Apps
Because news on Royal Family developments can occur at any time, being able to place a bet on Royal odds from your smartphone or tablet can mean the difference between winning and losing.
That’s why our top legal online sportsbook providers also port their services to iPhones, iPads, and Android devices via mobile web browsers and do not require a download. This allows for legitimate mobile betting on Royal baby date odds or laying a wager on Meghan Markle’s baby odds for which name she’ll choose, all in the palm of your hand.
Legal Sportsbook Banking Options
People that are interested in betting on Royal Family odds come from all walks of life, so that’s why the web-based offshore sportsbook sites we suggest provide a large variety of banking options for ease of depositing into online bankrolls and withdrawing winnings.
Bettors that are interested in the fastest, most secure deposits will want to use cryptocurrency. The same can be said for withdrawals as well, as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) are the only method that allow for a same-day transaction.
Visit our page dedicated to legal sportsbook funding options for a full picture of what the best Royal betting sites on the web accept for deposits and withdrawals.
Bonus Cash Offers For Royal Family Betting
If you are looking for extra cash to wager on Royal baby name odds, consider accepting one of the many promotional deposit-matching bonus offers offered by our favorite entertainment betting sites. Each site does it their own way, but these offers can match up to 100% of the deposit total, sometimes up to a grand!
There is no obligation to accept a bonus. We advise reading through the conditions associated with the bonus before accepting one to make sure the achievement is reasonable.