Prop Bets For Super Bowl 58 Commercials
- Bet On The Total Number Of Super Bowl Commercials
- Super Bowl Commercial Props Debut Within Weeks Of Kickoff
- Wager On Which Brand Will Air Their Super Bowl Ad First
A huge component of the high ratings for the Super Bowl is the viewers that tune in just to see the brand-new commercials as they debut. Super Bowl commercial prop bets populate online NFL sportsbooks each February as fans and bettors rush to take part in the odds offered for the first-run ads that highlight each year’s big game.
Just as soon as the NFL Playoff odds subside for the winter, prop bets for Super Bowl commercials flood the boards, and our guide is just like having the opposing team’s playbook in your back pocket. Read on as we detail the top online sportsbooks on the web that offer Super Bowl 58 commercial prop bets, and reveal the features that bettors experience while there.
Is Betting On Super Bowl Commercials Legal?
Yes, you can legally bet on Super Bowl 2023 commercial prop bets if you are located in the United States, and there are two options that can be explored.
- Offshore – Online Super Bowl sportsbooks can take bets over the Internet from any state in the USA outside of WA. There are no federal or state laws in place that prevent international NFL betting sites from accepting wagers from USA customers on the SB coin toss, National Anthem prop bets, or any other Super Bowl prop.
- Domestic – Many states have adopted sports betting laws and allow for in-person, mobile, and/or online sportsbooks to exist within their borders.
How To Wager On Prop Bets For Super Bowl Commercials
When it comes to NFL prop bets, the name of the game is fun. Don’t take these wagers too seriously because they are geared towards entertainment. Many books cap these NFL bet types to reduce their risk because the lines are there mostly to attract attention for their standard Super Bowl game lines that feature the point spread, money line, and over-under.
Since there are so many Super Bowl prop bets available for each year including halftime props, national anthem props, MVP props, and coin toss props, we recommend setting a betting limit comprised of disposable income and staying within those boundaries. This will avoid any unnecessary financial losses while allowing room for a nice payday if everything goes well.
Looking for custom props? Use Super Bowl prop builders to wager on any aspect of the game.
Commercial Prop Bets: Super Bowl 58
While we wait for the SB LVIII props to appear, here are a few examples of fun Super Bowl commercial prop bets that were posted at offshore sportsbooks in prior years.
Total Superbowl Commercial Prop Bets
While representing only one of the dozens of SB commercial props produced each year, this particular line is always a part of the action.
How many commercials hit the airwaves often depends on how many game breaks are required, which can be affected by time-outs called, injuries and instant replay reviews.
Total Number Of Commercials During Super Bowl 58
- Over 92.5 -125
- Under 92.5 -115
First Commercial Super Bowl 2023 Betting
There have yet to be any of this variety of prop bets posted as of this writing, but lines asking which brand will air first are offered each year. There will be many props that feature two competing brands, as well as lines that include multiple options that place money line odds next to each company’s name. These prop bets are typically paired up by brand type.
The best Super Bowl betting practices include props, game lines, futures, and more to maximize earning potential.
Total Super Bowl Commercials Aired Each Year
Top 10 Super Bowl Commercials Of All Time
How To Watch Super Bowl 58
Date: February 11, 2024
Location: Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 6:30 PM
Halftime Show: Usher
Super Bowl Commercial Props Resources
- Guide To Mobile Sports Betting Apps: Learn how to bet on the Super Bowl
- Sportsbook Banking Options: Find out about USD and cryptocurrency options that can be used to fund your Super Bowl commercial prop bet.
- Live Betting On In Play NFL Games: Bet on Super Bowl commercial props while the game is ongoing!
- Sportsbook Bonus Offers: Should you accept a Super Bowl sportsbook promo offer? Find out by reading this guide.