Legal Android Sports Betting Apps For 2023
- Offshore Sportsbook Apps Available Across Entire USA
- Domestic Betting Apps Are Offered In Some States
- Samsung, Google Pixel, Motorola, And Other Android Devices Supported
The split among Android and Apple smartphone users in the United States is more or less 50-50, with Samsung devices dominating that half of the marketplace. Legal Android sports betting apps are available in the United States both domestically and from offshore sportsbook vendors.
Mobile sports betting and its popularity have grown along with the percentage of traffic that smartphones and tablets take up on the Internet. Read on to learn about the best sports betting apps for Android in the USA and the states that offer regulated and offshore mobile gambling options for Android, iPad betting sites, and iPhone betting sites.
#1 Android Sports Betting App For 2023 Bovada Sportsbook
We've been members at Bovada.LV for nearly a decade now and continue to enjoy their services using Android devices in 2023. They’re one of the fastest paying sportsbooks on the planet and deliver those same services to their betting apps that they provide for popular Android tablets and devices connected to the web. Learn more about line shopping on your Android from our unbiased review of Bovada's sportsbook.
- 50% Bonus Cash Up To $750 For Mobile Sports Betting
- Cryptocurrency Accepted
- One Of The USA’s Fastest Paying Sportsbooks
- Famously Never Missed A Payout – EVER!
- Also Includes access to Poker, Casino, and Live Sports Betting
- Odds for every sport imaginable.
- Does Not Accept Players From NJ, NV, DE, NY, or MD
Is Android Sports Betting Legal?
No laws prohibit 18 and older gamblers in the United States from betting on sports legally using Android gambling apps that base their operations overseas. Some states offer regulated domestic betting apps for Android, with most requiring users to be 21+.
The sports betting apps that we recommend for Android operate offshore and fall outside the jurisdiction of the USA. That said, certain sportsbook applications do not accept bettors in some states, so check the terms and conditions before signing up as a member.
States With Legal Mobile Sports Betting
In-person sports betting in the USA is slightly more widespread that domestic sportsbook apps, but more regions are becoming mobile-friendly due to the exponential revenue tallies that result from their legalization. As of November 2023, the following US states regulate domestic sportsbook apps that are Android-friendly.
States With Legal Offshore Betting Apps
18 and older gamblers can use offshore sportsbook apps on Android smartphones across the entire country by means of the online betting site reviews that top our ranks. Some Android sportsbooks do not accept members from specific regions, but all states are covered between the offshore sports betting apps we suggest for Android users.
All that is required to bet on sports using our top Android apps listed on this page is to click on one of them using a mobile browser (Opera, Safari, Google/Chrome, etc.).
What Can I Bet On Using Sportsbook Apps For Android?
When using our top offshore sportsbook apps for Android, all of the odds, lines, props, futures, and perks offered at the desktop site are ported to Samsung, Google Pixel, and Motorola smartphones connected to the web. This includes but is not limited to the following mobile betting categories:
- Football Betting: NFL, NCAAF, FCF, XFL, USFL
- Basketball Betting: NBA, NCAAB, PBA
- NHL Betting
- Baseball Betting: MLB, College Baseball, International
- Combat Sports: UFC, Boxing, Bellator, Pro Wrestling
- Tennis Betting
- Golf Betting
- Betting On Election Results
- Auto Racing: NASCAR, IndyCar
- Entertainment: Awards Shows, Reality TV, Celebrity Odds, Hollywood Betting
- eSports, Virtual Sports, Simulated Games
Best Android Phones & Tablets For Mobile Sports Betting
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip & Z Fold Series
- Samsung Galaxy S Series
- Samsung Galaxy A Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, 10
- Google Pixel Series
- Motorola edge Series
- Motorola moto g Series
- Kyocera Dual Force Series
Live Betting On Android Gambling Applications
When pro and college games begin, the live betting commences at the Android sportsbooks we endorse that allow action on the point spread, moneylines, over/under, futures, and props. In-play betting lines will shift as the game develops and usually remain on the boards until the final quarter of play.
As with other betting lines at online sportsbooks, in-game odds can be deleted without notice and usually stop taking action before the contest ends. Live betting on Android delivers the most convenience to gamblers looking to set their own schedule.
Offshore vs. Domestic Sports Betting Apps: Pros And Cons
Offshore Sportsbook Apps
- Open to 18+ gamblers across the USA
- All current Android devices supported
- No download required
- Entertainment and political betting are included
- Slow USD Transaction Times
Domestic Sports Betting Apps
- Faster USD Transactions Than Offshore Betting Apps
- Most require a minimum gambling age of 21
- Less than half of the United States is covered
- No cryptocurrency sports betting
- Betting apps require a download to your Android device
- No political odds and limited entertainment betting