Legal Betting On New England Patriots
Whether in Foxboro and hanging near the Boston harbor, legal betting on New England Patriots odds is on the minds of many regional NFL sports gamblers. We’re here to reveal the top options for betting on the Patriots in Massachusetts, as well as NFL sportsbook sites across the entire United States that have earned our top marks.
Information on all options for Patriots odds are included from betting on the Super Bowl, AFC futures, game lines, and the many prop bets that can cover the gambit of televised occurrences. We also cover the basics for mobile NFL betting on the Patriots, as well as banking and bonus options for extra betting cash.
Is It Legal To Bet On The New England Patriots?
Yes. Whether US-based sports gamblers are betting at a domestic or international sportsbook, NFL odds for Patriots games will be a featured element of the action. Betting on the NFL teams is the most popular wagering activity in the country and will be present regardless of which sportsbook venue is chosen.
For gamblers that are located in a US state that regulates their own domestic sports betting, simply visit an online or in-person venue and lay some action on Patriots odds, as long as the minimum legal age has been achieved.
NFL betting afficionados around the entire USA are able to access offshore sportsbook sites like the online options featured in the table above because there are no state or federal gambling laws in place to prevent them from doing business over the web.
New England Patriots Info
- Super Bowls Won: 6 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, LIII)
- AFC Conference championships 11 (1985, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Owner: Robert Kraft
- Head Coach: Bill Belichick
- 2020 Record: 7-9
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, Massachusetts
How To Bet On Patriots Games
When betting on the Patriots or any other pro football game, the following NFL bet types will always be a part of the line.
- NFL Point Spread – The amount of points the Patriots or their opponents are predicts to win or lose by. NFL teams must win by more or lose by less than the spread to cover.
- Moneyline NFL Odds – The moneyline odds for the Patriots allow for bets to made on which team will win the game. The moneyline reveals the amount that can be won versus the amount wagered.
- Over/Under – This total represents the amount of points that both teams are predicted to score, and NFL sportsbooks take bets on if the final tally will be over or under that amount.
How To Bet On The Patriots Online
Internationally-based online NFL sportsbooks are a solid option regardless of what area of the United States bettors reside and can serve as an oasis for sportsbook-starved regions of the USA. Unlike domestic venues, online Patriots betting sites that have made our top list above require membership (its free to sign up) which we go through step-by-step below. We also must highly recommend joining more than one NFL betting site because it allows bettors to shop the odds and find the easiest path to a payout. Don't limit your options to one book.
- Click on any of the New England Patriots sportsbook links we've listed on this page using an Internet-ready device (laptop, PC, smartphone, tablet).
- On the top of the homepage of each NFL sportsbook site, there will be a "join" icon. Click it.
- The first page will ask for the information required to create your profile. This sportsbook account info must be entered accurately because discrepancies will cause issues when payouts are requested based on New England Patriots odds.
- After your profile data has been submitted, the following page will request your initial deposit into your sportsbook bankroll. You can investigate the Patriots betting odds prior to funding your account, but no bets can be made without the necessary bankroll in place. While the US Dollar is the most common sportsbook funding method, check out the latest cryptocurrency and Bitcoin options which provide the fastest payouts in the industry. Read our banking section below to learn more about sportsbook funding options, and don't sleep on the extra cash that can be added to your account when opting for bonus cash promotions.
- Once your sportsbook account is funded, make your way to the "football" or "NFL" section of the site and find the New England Patriots odds, point spreads, moneylines, totals, props, and futures that intrigue you the most.
- Once the Patriots odds are selected and have populated the bet slip, enter the amount of money that you want to wager and submit..
- Watch the New England Patriots game and celebrate when your bet wins.
- Request your cash winnings from the online sportsbook site.
Betting On The Patriots Odds To Win Super Bowl LVI
NFL futures odds for the Super Bowl winner are available year-round and allow for bettors to wager on which team they think will win the next NFL title. Moneyline odds are posted next to the Patriots and each of the other 31 NFL teams that reflect their implied chances of winning the next Lombardi Trophy.
The only potential downside to betting on Super Bowl futures is that they can take up to a calendar year to pay out, but the cash totals can be massive by taking advantage of the early odds.
New England Patriots Odds To Win AFC
No trip to the Super Bowl can be earned without blazing a trail through the NFL Playoffs and capturing a conference crown, and no team in the history of the league knows that route better than the New England Patriots.
NFL Playoff betting odds for AFC Championship futures operate identically to Super Bowl futures in that they feature all teams that are still alive for postseason contention with moneylines that indicate their chances of winning the Lamar Hunt Trophy.
Patriots AFC East Odds
A much more reasonable NFL wager to make is on the futures odds for a given team to win their division because only four teams are in play. The New England Patriots play in the AFC East and each season faces the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, and the New York Jets twice for a home and away series.
With the NFL being a league of parity, any franchise can win their division on any given year. With that said, the cash winnings can still be enormous with only four teams involved in the NFL futures, even when laying some action on the incredibly likely odds of the New England Patriots winning the AFC East.
New England Patriots Prop Bets
For just about any Patriots betting line there will be the inclusion of NFL prop bets for individual and team-based statistical achievements. These Patriots proposition bets function just like over/under wagers, with action placed above or below the line.
For larger games, more ludicrous prop bets will appear that can literally include anything shown on the television screen while the Patriots game is on the air. Super Bowl prop bets are also a huge attraction each February, and the Patriots often participate in the NFL’s championship game.
Live Betting On The Patriots
Whether it’s the middle of the first quarter or during the final drive of the game, live bets can be made on the New England Patriots point spread, moneyline, over/under, and more. Many online NFL sportsbooks simply allow the Patriots betting line to go live once kickoff occurs, but others feature an entire “live” section.
Your bet schedule bends to your demands when you exercise live betting at the online Patriots sportsbooks that we recommend, and can even be accessed using the mobile sportsbook applications mentioned in the following section.
Mobile Betting On NFL Odds: Patriots Sportsbook Apps
Legal sports betting in the Boston area provides several options, but none are more convenient that the mobile sportsbooks that allow for wagers on the Patriots to be placed using the latest Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
The offshore sportsbooks that we endorse for use on this page provide NFL betting services via their mobile sports betting applications that are web-based and do not require a download. All that is required is clicking on one of the sportsbook links we’ve provided and the mobile app will take over your smartphone and adhere to all modern screen sizes.
Betting on the New England Patriots odds at an offshore sportsbook site allows for a wider variety of sports betting funding options than their domestic counterparts. For starters, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin (BTC) deposits and withdrawals are fair game, as well as options for betting with USD.
Accounts are funded much faster when using BTC and crypto because there is no governance in place to slow them down, which is a major reason why these online NFL betting sites offer higher bonus levels for its use.
Cryptocurrency is also the only way to secure your winnings within the same calendar day, as all US Dollar withdrawals take over 24 hours to process.
- Deposit: Credit Card, Debit Card, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Transfer Services, Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar)
- Withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check By Courier, Cryptocurrency (the only method that allows for same-day withdrawals)
NFL Sportsbook Bonus Offers
Because NFL sportsbooks are always after new customers, they almost always feature a sportsbook bonus that matches a portion of initial and followup deposits. Deposit bonus percentages range from 25% and up, with promo cash offers that can escalate to $1,000 or more, all to be used for betting on the Patriots.
Accepting a sports betting bonus offer is not a requisite of membership to an online NFL sportsbook, so investigate all the associated requirements attached and ensure that the terms can be met before moving forth.
New England Patriots Betting FAQs
The Super Bowl LII betting odds favored the New England Patriots to defeat the Philadelphia Eagles by a point spread of -4.5. That means the Patriots needed to win by 5 or more points to cover. The Eagles, quarterbacked by Nick Foles, managed to upset the Patriots and Tom Brady by a final score of 41-33.
Yes, legal sports betting in Massachusetts is possible, but the state legislature has yet to pass laws to all for them to exist domestically. Offshore NFL sportsbook sites like the ones we feature on this age are able to accept bets over the web from MA sports gamblers without violating any state or federal gaming laws.
The current preseason Super Bowl 56 futures odds for the New England Patriots are set at +2800, which places them 14th overall and on the cusp of inclusion in the NFL Playoffs. Of course, these moneyline NFL futures odds will fluctuate with each win and loss, and only represent their preseason chances of winning the Super Bowl.
Yes, but do so wisely. Choose the NFL betting line that provides the easiest path to victory based on your research, and gain an edge by belonging to more than one offshore sportsbook sites. Being a member of multiple books allows users to shop the odds and find the most advantageous lines.