Legally Betting On The Buffalo Bills Odds To Win In 2022-23
- The Bills Are The Current Super Bowl LVII Favorite
- Bills QB Josh Allen Leads NFL MVP Odds
- Buffalo Bills Are Favored To Win The AFC In 2022-23
The Buffalo Bills are located in northern New York State along the Canadian border, just south of Toronto and Niagara Falls. This guide to legally betting on the Buffalo Bills' odds to win in 2022-23 not only reveals the best options for gambling on NFL teams but also details each type of pro football bet that can be made on the Bills before and during the season.
Read on to learn more about how and where to bet on the Bills Super Bowl odds, game lines, and other NFL bet types below. We also detail some of the perks available to new members at our top-rated NFL betting sites and why our readers should consider them before all others.
Bovada Sportsbook #1 Site For NFL Team Betting
- Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $1,000
- Same-Day Payouts with Bitcoin
- Options to Use Venmo, Paypal with Vouchers
- Also Offers Casino, Poker, and Horse Racing
- Wide Selection of Sports Coverage & Wagering Options
- Operating From The Legal Jurisdiction Of Costa Rica
- Does Not Accept Players From NJ, NV, DE, NY, or MD
Best NFL Sportsbooks For Betting on the Bullalo Bills
|Site Name||Current Bonus||Age||U.S.||Visit Site|
|50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
|2||125% Max $3,125||18+||Visit Site Review|
|3||50% Max $1,000||21+||Visit Site Review|
|4||50% Max $500||21+||Visit Site Review|
|5||50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
|6||50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
Is It Legal To Bet On Buffalo Bills Odds?
Yes. Whether you use an offshore or a domestic sportsbook inside the United States, NFL betting lines and odds for the Buffalo Bills will be a part of the action. The legal online sportsbooks we recommend below operate offshore and can legally accept bets from US-based patrons over the web.
There are no laws at the state or federal level that prohibit betting on the Buffalo Bills with an offshore sportsbook site. Legally betting on Buffalo Bills odds can be done online by 18 and older gamblers by becoming a member with any international sportsbook site below.
Buffalo Bills Info
- Super Bowls Won: 0
- AFC Conference Championships: 4 (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Owners: Terry Pegula & Kim Pegula
- Head Coach: Sean McDermott
- 2021 Record: 11-6, Won AFC East, Lost In Divisional Round Of Playoffs
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
How To Bet On Bills Games
Each preseason, regular season, and playoff game for the Buffalo Bills will feature a betting line that includes three elements – the point spread, moneyline, and the over/under.
- Betting On Bills Point Spreads – The first part of a Bills betting line will be an NFL point spread that suggests how many points they will win or lose by. Negative spreads are granted to the favored team, and positive spreads are given to the underdog. The Bills can cover by winning by more or losing by less than the spread.
- Betting On Bills Moneyline Odds – The second set of odds is the NFL moneyline. Bets on the Bills to win outright can be made on the moneyline odds. Positive moneylines are for the favored team, and the underdog will be featured in the negative.
- Betting On The Over/Under – The final part of a Bills betting line is the NFL over/under, which is what oddsmakers believe that Buffalo and their opponent will combine to score. Make a bet on whether you think the final tally will be over or under the total.
How To Bet On The Bills Online
Betting on the Bills can be done at any online sportsbook featured here at SBL, but before any wagers can be made, gamblers must sign up for an account. This process can be completed within minutes by following these steps:
- Research all of the online NFL betting sites that we’ve suggested above to learn more about what each has to offer. Consider joining more than one sportsbook so that you can shop the odds for the best payouts.
- Once you've decided on the online sportsbooks you intend to become a member with, click the 'join' button at the top of any page within the betting site.
- Enter your account information and create a confidential sportsbook login that will be easy for you to remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- A significant perk of offshore sportsbook sites is their ability to accept cryptocurrency deposits and payout in Bitcoin. Submit your first sportsbook deposit, and you'll be nearly ready to bet on the Bills.
- Now that your sports betting account is funded, click on the sportsbook tab and locate the NFL or Football section. Inside, you will find Bills betting lines, futures odds, prop bets, and more, all taking action right now. Good luck with your Buffalo Bills bets!
Buffalo Bills Odds To Win Super Bowl LVII
If the Bills win the American Football Conference and earn a trip to the Super Bowl, betting lines will be created for Buffalo and their opponent from the NFC that features the NFL point spread, moneyline odds for winners, and the over/under.
Until the AFC and NFC Championship games are over, all Super Bowl betting will involve future odds for the eventual winner. Betting on Super Bowl futures consists of a list of all playoff-eligible teams with moneyline odds placed next to their names.
SB futures are on the boards for the entire year and are usually produced before the conclusion of the Super Bowl for the current season. No matter what time of year gamblers are betting on championship futures, most moneylines are well into the positive and deliver considerable profits.
Odds For The Bills To Win The AFC
AFC betting futures operate just like they do for the Super Bowl. A list of all AFC teams that have not been eliminated from the postseason will be placed in order of first to worst based on their moneyline odds to win the conference.
AFC futures are helpful in projecting the final seven playoff qualifiers from the conference and also assist in providing a hierarchy for the top teams. Just like with any other form of futures odds, they are offered for most of the year and typically payout better the earlier that wagers are placed.
Bills Odds To Win The AFC East
Betting on the New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, and Buffalo Bills divisional futures can be done at any of our offshore sportsbook sites odds as they each offer AFC East futures as soon as the prior season has concluded.
All four AFC East franchises feature futures odds until they are mathematically eliminated from contention for the division title. The Bills AFC East odds feature a moneyline that will secure larger payouts in the preseason because as each week passes in the regular season, the outcome becomes more certain.
Buffalo Bills Prop Bets
NFL prop bets entail all elements not covered in game lines and futures, and include odds for stat totals for teams and players, as well as off-field occurrences on the sidelines and in the stands. These Bills' odds can include the color hat that the coach wears or whether a player's wife appears on screen during the game.
Anything trackable by NFL oddsmakers has the potential to turn into a proposition bet, but the options remain fairly standard until the playoffs. Super Bowl prop bets number in the thousands across the sportsbooks we recommend for Bills odds, with lines for every televised occurrence on the boards.
Live Betting On The Buffalo Bills
Once the kickoff happens, live betting odds for every Bills game will be offered at our top online sportsbooks that allow action on the point spread, over/under, and moneyline. From the first through the fourth quarters, in-play betting on NFL games will be offered for the entire season.
While these live NFL betting odds will be offered for all games, they are often removed before the final few minutes of the contest. The odds also tend to narrow as the game continues as the outcome becomes more certain.
Bet On The Bills From Your Phone: NFL Betting Apps For 2023
The offshore NFL gambling sites that are featured below allow for betting on Buffalo Bills odds using Apple and Android devices without the need for the downloading of any software. Using any web-ready smartphone or tablet, just click on an NFL sportsbook link we've provided here, and mobile screens will populate with the latest Bills odds and lines for all pro football games.
The entire desktop sportsbook site is ported to iPads, iPhones, and Android devices with touch-button navigational controls that behave like a downloadable app. Just click and bet from anywhere in the country for immediate access to the best mobile sportsbook apps above.
Banking Options At Online NFL Sportsbooks
Funding your account at the online NFL betting sites we endorse here at SBL allows members to deposit using USD and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether, Dogecoin, and more.
Cryptocurrency betting is the most recommended funding option by our staff as it delivers the fastest deposit times and is the only option for a same-day payout of your winnings.
Add to that the top-level security options that the blockchain provides and the heightened sportsbook bonus promo dollars that are often attached, and it should be no secret why we prefer NFL betting with cryptocurrency.
NFL Sportsbook Bonus Promos
The online sportsbooks that we recommend for potential Buffalo Bills bettors offer their members bonus cash when they make a deposit into their account. These sportsbook promos entail matching a percentage of the deposit total and adding it to online bankrolls for free.
The only catch is that terms must be completed before withdrawals can be made. If your bet schedule allows for all conditions to be met, then there's no reason not to accept the bonus cash and use it for betting on the Buffalo Bills odds all year.
Buffalo Bills Betting FAQs
Yes. Legal sports betting in New York is available via domestic and offshore sportsbooks. Domestic sports betting in NY is open to gamblers aged 21 and up at in-person locations or using web-ready devices. Offshore sportsbooks offer their services to 18 and over NFL bettors using PCs, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
Historically, the answer to that question is no, as the Buffalo Bills are the only team in NFL history to lose four consecutive Super Bowls. They haven't been back to the big game since the mid-1990s, so taper expectations until they get over the hump no matter how favorable the odds may seem. That said, with only 32 NFL teams in play, the Bills will win a Super Bowl eventually.
During the divisional round of the 2021-2022 NFL Playoffs, the Kansas City Chiefs were favored by 2 points at home against the Buffalo Bills. Josh Allen led the Bills' offense down the field late in the fourth quarter, scoring the go-ahead touchdown with only 13 seconds remaining. However, 13 seconds was all that the Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes needed to score a game-tying field goal. KC eventually won in overtime by a score of 42-36, covering the 2-point spread and moving on to the AFC Championship Game.
Yes. Each of the offshore sportsbook sites that we list above accept Bitcoin for deposits and payouts. Most of the NFL betting sites we prefer accept a plethora of cryptocurrencies, with banking suites that include the most popular altcoins on the planet. The best part is, crypto transacts much faster and more securely than when using standard USD methods.
The minimum age to bet on the Buffalo Bills in New York State is 21 years old if you are wagering at a domestic sportsbook, while other US states vary between 18 and 21. Offshore NFL sportsbooks allow gamblers to bet on the Bills' odds at the age of 18, but some require their members to be 21 or older to join.