Legally Betting on America’s Got Talent Season 15
Betting on reality television and competition shows is becoming more popular all the time. Shows like Big Brother, The Voice, and American Idol are inspiring the masses to place some action on legal entertainment betting lines, and America’s Got Talent is no exception. Our all-inclusive betting guide will aid you in navigating the stage for betting on AGT.
Season 15 of America’s Got Talent has recently kicked off bringing a whole new AGT contestant pool to place bets on. Odds typically start to surface after all the auditions are complete and the contestants start progressing or being eliminated through subsequent rounds. We will be posting current odds or AGT season 15 and results for the entire season right here. You can also find out below where you can legally bet on AGT through reputable online sportsbooks operating legitimately offshore.
Can I Legally Bet on America’s Got Talent?
Betting on AGT is legal for USA bettors. There have been no US gambling laws enacted that prevent those in the United States from betting on America’s Got Talent as long as the wager is placed with a legitimate sportsbook that is operating legally either domestically or offshore.
The states of Connecticut and Washington have passed laws that prevent online gaming of all kinds. There have been no known instances of individuals facing prosecution for online gambling in either of those states. Still, it is best to become familiar with local betting laws before placing a wager online.
We have found so far that most domestic, state-regulated sportsbooks simply don’t cover TV, music, and film odds and lines for AGT or other competition and reality shows. This may change as sports betting gains momentum in the US, but for now, online sports betting sites seem to be the best option for this type of wagering.
Best Sportsbooks for Betting on AGT Season 15
These recommended sportsbooks have passed our vigorous vetting process that ensures that each has longevity in the industry, the latest cybersecurity, and encryption methodologies, and processes millions of dollars in transactions per day. You don't have to join any of these sportsbooks to browse, so shop the betting lines on each before betting on AGT.
|Site Name||Current Bonus||U.S.||Visit Site|
|50% Max $250||Visit Site
|2||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|3||50% Max $1,000||Visit Site
|4||100% Max $500||Visit Site
America’s Got Talent 2021 Betting Odds
There are currently no odds posted for who will win season 16 of America's Got Talent. The season will begin at some point in May of 2021, and odds should be posted as soon as contestants are revealed.
Betting on AGT Season 15
To find America's Got Talent Season 15 betting odds on a given online sportsbook, you'll need to navigate to the Entertainment section, which will be located in the sports section. Sportsbooks are likely to offer betting lines and odds that differ from each other, so you'll need to shop around to get the best action.
The join an online sportsbook for AGT wagering, follow these simple steps:
- Registering for an account will require you to create a login and password and enter information about yourself, such as your address. Simply registering for an account allows you access to all of the site’s betting lines, odds and features. You don’t have to actually make a deposit until you’re ready to place your bets.
- The next screen will prompt you to make a monetary deposit into your account. Popular banking options include major debit or credit cards, wire transfer, or Bitcoin. Some bonuses are offered that match a portion of your deposit. Be sure to investigate these bonuses and to read the fine print. Most bonuses require designated rollovers before you can collect a payout. You can skip the deposit step and supplement your account later if desired. We recommend you do this initially so you can explore the different sportsbooks before committing any real money.
- Make your way to the Entertainment betting section of the sportsbook and locate America's Got Talent Season 15 betting odds.
- Select the odds you want to bet on, choose the amount you wish to wager, complete your bet slip and submit.
Betting Tips for America’s Got Talent
The best advice we can offer to those that are just starting out with wagering is to set a betting limit. Usually, this limit will be based on a percentage of the bettors’ total bankroll. A 3% maximum bet is a good starting point. As you become more familiar with betting strategies, you can adjust that percentage to your liking.
Also, never bet more than you can afford to lose. Make sure your bills are paid, and all of your needs are taken care of before indulging in Entertainment betting. Again, budgeting is critical. Set aside a monthly allowance for wagering, and don't let yourself go beyond it.
Finally, bettors should shop for the best odds. Your favorite performer on America’s Got Talent may be worth betting on, but each sportsbook will offer different odds. Unless you shop the odds, you won’t be giving yourself an opportunity for the best payout. We highly recommend joining multiple sportsbooks for this purpose.
Types of Bets That Can Be Made on America’s Got Talent
The most common bet we’ve seen with AGT is which performer will be eliminated on a given show, and which performer will win the AGT championship, but new entertaiment prop bets are appearing all the time. Others we've seen are:
- Which judge will press the Golden Buzzer?
- Which type of performer will win AGT?
- AGT champion’s audition city?
About America’s Got Talent
America’s Got Talent debuted in 2006. The show operates similarly to American Idol, except that the competition is not limited to singing. Auditions are open to all types of performances, but top competitors tend to practice in the fields of vocal performance, dance, magic, and ventriloquism. Contestants are given a point score by a panel of celebrity judges.
The show has recently created a spinoff and now consists of two entities, America's Got Talent and America's Got Talent: The Champions. Champions just completed its second season in February of 2020, and America's Got Talent will debut Season 15 in May of 2020.
Although the inclusion of the term Champions in the title would indicate that only former champions would be involved in the competition, contestants include former participants of America's Got Talent that performed well or were memorable.
Judges for America’s Got Talent Season 15
- Simon Cowell
- Howie Mandell
- Sophia Varga
- Heidi Klum
Host for AGT Season 15
- Terry Crews
What is the AGT Golden Buzzer?
The Golden Buzzer was introduced in Season 9 of America’s Got Talent. Each judge has a golden buzzer and is allowed to use it once per season. Pressing the golden buzzer allows for the contestant to pass to the next level of competition regardless of what the other judges vote.
AGT Live Shows
Once contestants advance beyond the judges' panel, they are then matched up against other competitors. America then votes on which contestant they think performed better, and the winner advances to the next level of competition. The loser is eliminated from the competition.
The live shows aren’t presented live as the competition occurs. Shows are pre-taped and performed in front of a live audience.
Who Won America's Got Talent 2020?
The season 15 finale of AGT was held in the auditorium with no fans in attendance, setting a somber stage for the finals. The last episode featured Broken Root (musical duo) and Brandon Leake (spoken-word poet). Once the votes were tallied, Brandon Leake won the $1 million-dollar grand prize and a Vegas show residency.
Brandon Leake: Best Performance
Brandon broke through on the show with a passionate audion about how he lost his sister, earning him Howie's golden buzzer and a ticket to the live shows. In this performance, he talks about the struggles too many black families deal with daily. While he doesn't strait on tackle what is going on in 2020, he does express, in his unique way, the struggles his family and others face in America today.
Best Auditions: Season 15
AGT 2020 - Golden Buzzer's
Previous America’s Got Talent Winners
- Season 15: Brandon Leake - Poet
- Season 14: Kodi Lee - Singer
- Season 13: Shin Lim – Card Magician
- Season 12: Darci Lynne - Ventriloquist
- Season 11: Grace VanderWaal - Singer
- Season 10: Paul Zerdin - Ventriloquist
- Season 9: Mat Franco - Magician
- Season 8: Kenichi Ebina - Dance
- Season 7: Olate Dogs – Dog Trick Act
- Season 6: Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. - Singer
- Season 5: Michael Grimm - Singer
- Season 4: Kevin Skinner - Singer
- Season 3: Neal E. Boyd - Singer
- Season 2: Terry Fator – Ventriloquist
- Season 1: Bianca Ryan - Singer
Previous Winners of America’s Got Talent: The Champions
- Season 2: V.Unbeatable – Acrobatic Dance Group
- Season 1: Shin Lim – Card Magician