Super Bowl Betting Guide: Where To Bet On Super Bowl 58 Legally
- Super Bowl LVIII Betting Odds Are Live Now
- Super Bowl 58 Begins February 11, 2024 At 6:30 PM
- The Kansas City Chiefs Are Reigning Super Bowl Champions
Each year, Super Bowl betting eclipses every other sporting event in terms of volume, with billions wagered on the game, attracting sports bettors in the US and around the world. Hefty bonuses, fancy championship rings, and lucrative endorsement deals increase the competitive nature of the game, making this game one of the most exciting sports moments of the year.
Most individuals who are betting on NFL games are seeking competitive lines and payouts, the best odds, and attractive bonus offers. This guide was designed to help you decide how to bet on the big game and how to access reliable, legitimate Super Bowl betting sites that satisfy your specific needs and preferences.
Super Bowl LVIII Countdown
Bovada #1 Site For Super Bowl Betting
- Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $1,000
- Operating From The Legal Jurisdiction Of Costa Rica
- Same Day Payouts with Bitcoin
- Options to Use Venmo, Paypal with Vouchers
- Also Offers Casino, Poker, and Horse Racing
- Wide Selection of Sports Coverage & Wagering Options
- Does Not Accept Players From NJ, NV, DE, NY, or MD
Is It Legal To Bet On The Super Bowl?
Yes, betting on the Super Bowl is legal, and bettors inside of the USA have two options available to them; domestic sportsbooks and international sportsbooks.
For gamblers that are not located near a domestic sportsbook, offshore betting sites are a great alternative option, and placing a bet on Super Bowl 58 odds at one of these sites does not break any federal gambling laws.
That's because wagering on NFL teams with a betting site that is operating outside the jurisdiction of the USA is not prohibited in any federal law or state laws in 49 out of the 50 US states.
The state of Washington passed legislation that forbids all online gambling, but there have been no arrests there. That's because laws target gambling providers and not bettors.
Furthermore, many of the offshore betting sites that we recommend accept members from WA. Because of these factors, we recommend becoming familiar with regional wagering laws, as well as the terms of membership at online sportsbooks prior to joining and placing a bet.
What Can I Place On The Super Bowl 2023
Since the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event of the year you will find more betting lines on this single game than you will on most other sports in general. The kinds of NFL bets that you can place online including point spreads, money lines, the over/under, prop bets, live betting, parlays, teasers, futures odds, Super Bowl betting, and more.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Spread +1.5 (-110), -1.5 (-110)
- Win +105, -125
- Total O51.0 (-110), U51.0 (-110)
Coin Toss - Result Of Coin Toss For Super Bowl 57
- Heads -105
- Tails -105
National Anthem - How Long Will It Take Chris Stapleton To Sing The US National Anthem?
- Over 2 Minutes And 02 Seconds -135
- Under 2 Minutes And 02 Seconds +105
What Color Liquid Will Be Poured On The Winning Coach Of Super Bowl 56?
- Blue +900
- Orange +250
- Lime/Green/Yellow +125
- Red +700
- Purple +650
- Clear/Water +700
America the Beautiful - Who Will be Shown first
- Kansas City Chiefs Player Or Staff -150
- Philadelphia Eagles Player Or Staff +115
America the Beautiful - Who Will be Shown first
- Travis Kelce -170
- A.J. Brown +130
Halftime Show - Color Of Rihanna's First Outfit
- Black +125
- Gold +500
- Silver/Grey +600
- White +600
- Green +650
- Purple/Pink +800
- Red +800
- Yellow +800
- Brown +1000
- Blue +1200
- Orange +1800
Halftime Show - Color Of Rihanna's Hair
- Brown/Black -600
- Blonde +500
- Bright Red +500
Halftime Show - First Song
- Don't Stop The Music +300
- Diamonds +500
- What's My Name +500
- Stay +600
- Umbrella +600
- Lift Me Up +700
- We Found Love +700
- Where Have You Been +800
- Higher +1500
- Needed Me +1500
- Work +1500
- Rude Boy +1600
- Hate That I Love You +2000
- Unfaithful +2500
Halftime Show - Number Of Songs In Rihanna's Set
- Over 9.5-125
- Under 9.5-105
Halftime Show - To Occur During Rihanna's Performance On Stage
- A$AP Rocky To Appear On Stage +300
- Rihanna To Suffer A Wardrobe Malfunction +500
- Rihanna To Confirm That Her Lyrics Were Censored By NFL -105
- Jay Z To Appear On Stage +300
- Drake To Appear On Stage +350
- Rihanna To Propose Marriage To A$AP Rocky +2500
- Rihanna To Announce That She Is Pregnant +800
- Rihanna To Announce Her Son's Name +800
- Rihanna To Trip And Fall Over +1600
- Rihanna To Open An Umbrella +275
- Rihanna To Wear A Bucket Hat +700
How To Bet On Super Bowl 58
To bet on the NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl, gamblers will either have to place a bet at a domestic sportsbook in a state that has authorized local sports betting or online with trusted offshore sportsbooks such as those listed in this guide.
To assist bettors with making smart sports betting decisions, we also created how-to guides that include everything from line shopping to calculating betting odds. These guides are an important resource for anyone that is new to the game or unsure about how sportsbook odds work.
For those ready to start diving in, here is how it's done:
How To Bet On The Super Bowl Online:
- Decide which NFL betting sites or apps you're interested in by visiting each one to see what they've got to offer. You don't have to sign up or pay anything to look around. Be sure to review the Super Bowl betting lines and wagering options to see which bookmaker provides the type of experience you're looking for.
- Create an account at one or more of these online sportsbooks by selecting the 'join now' button (usually at the top right of any page). You will then be prompted to provide personal information such as your name, DOB, address, etc. Lastly, you'll need to create a username and password to complete the registration.
- Review the various bonus offers and promotions that you are eligible for. You'll want to do this before you fund your account because most of the offers are reliant on the amount of your deposit. (Be sure to read the fine print, as there are some wagering requirements involved in claiming this free money.)
- Fund your account. You'll have the choice of some traditional options, such as credit and debit cards and bank wire, as well as the option of cryptocurrency, third-party payment apps, and P2P Vouchers, among others. You can read more about sportsbook deposits and payouts a little further down on the page.
- Now is the fun part, placing your bet. From traditional game lines to custom prop bets, the possibilities are pretty vast. Completing a bet slip is simple, and you'll see exactly how much you stand to win once you enter the amount of your wager. Once you have everything the way you like it, you can hit submit and make it official! Live betting during gameplay is also an option and is a great way to keep your betting action exciting after kickoff.
- Register for an account at more than one sportsbook so you can shop the lines and get the most favorable odds.
- Fund your account in advance. Some funding methods are not instantaneous - so if you wait until 30 minutes before the game starts, you might miss out.
- Consider Super Bowl futures for a low investment/high reward scenario. The risk is great as these are often placed before you even know which NFL teams are in the game, but if your predictions pan out, you could be sitting pretty when the game is over.
Where To Bet On Super Bowl 58 - States With Legal Sports Betting Options
Following is a breakdown of each US state and the options they provide for betting on the Super Bowl odds, NFL playoff picture, prop bets for SB LVIII, and more, revealing whether they contain state-regulated sportsbooks, feature access to offshore online sportsbooks, or none of the above. You may be surprised how easy it is to bet on Super Bowl 58 from your region.
The following states currently allow Super Bowl 57 betting at state-licensed sportsbooks:
- Florida (pending relaunch)
- Maine (pending launch)
- Massachusetts (pending launch)
- Nebraska (pending launch)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
The following states do not impose any state laws that prohibit residents and visitors from accessing and placing bets on the Super Bowl at online sportsbooks that are legally operating offshore.
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
**Connecticut and Washington both impose laws restricting online gambling from all sources domestically and offshore. Though these laws are not enforced in any capacity, and our recommended online sportsbooks do accept wagers from bettors in these states, we encourage all Super Bowl fans to adhere to the gambling laws to which they are subject.
***New Jersey has not passed any laws prohibiting residents from enjoying offshore sports betting. They have, however, convinced the top-rated offshore sportsbooks to voluntarily discontinue accepting wagers from anyone located within NJ state lines. Because of this, offshore sportsbooks are not an option for NJ residents.
Please refer to our page dedicated to legal sports betting FAQs for more information.
How To Watch Super Bowl 58
Date: February 11, 2024
Location: Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 6:30 PM
Halftime Show: TBA
Best Super Bowl Bets
Outside of the phenomenally popular Super Bowl prop bets, the odds that receive the most action are the standard components of an NFL betting line - the point spread, money line, and over/under. Below, we go into further detail regarding these top betting options.
Point Spread - This is a designated point total that is assigned to each team that lets the bettor know how much they are predicted to win or lose by. In order for a team to cover, they must win by more, or lose by less, than the point spread. Underdogs are listed in the positive as they are granted points, while favored teams are listed in the negative.
Money Line - If you want to place a bet on the winner of the game with no other components involved, money line bets on the Super Bowl are your ticket. Each team will have three-digit odds in the positive or negative which discloses their chances of winning or losing, and also reveals the amount that can be won versus how much bankroll is risked.
Over/Under - Super Bowl and NFL over/under bets are typically featured to the far right of game's betting lines and contain the number of points that sportsbooks think both teams will combine to score. Bettors must place a wager on whether the final point tally will be over or under the line.
Our tips on how to make the best Super Bowl bets guide is a great resource for new bettors looking for inside information about online sportsbooks and betting on the upcoming game.
Super Bowl Prop Bets
Because the Super Bowl is the most viewed sporting event each year, more non-traditional bettors participate than for any other game. Prop bets for the SB can cover anything that happens while the game is on the air, including the brand-new commercials, national anthem, and halftime show.
Wagers can be made on if a fan will run onto the field during the game, what color beverage will be poured on the coach that wins the Super Bowl, how many total field goals will be made, and anything else that commands enough attention at NFL betting sites.
Some prop bets, such as wagers on which side the game's coin toss will land on, are available for most of the season while other Super Bowl prop bets don't appear until the teams are announced. Once the two teams have been determined, prop bets on the SB have two full weeks to take action before kickoff. This is when you'll find SB Team prop bets, player prop bets, and other NFL player prop bets available.
Super Bowl Prop Builders
Custom prop builders allow bettors more options to bet on every aspect of the big game. In the fourth quarter, you can also use these interactive tools to build Super Bowl parlays or bet on something as minuscule as touchdowns.
Not every online sportsbook offers the prop builder option, but if you are looking to bet on something you can't find, we suggest using the prop builder tool.
Odds To Win Super Bowl LVIII
The preseason Super Bowl 58 odds for betting on the Kansas City Chiefs suggest that they'll hoist the Lombardi Trophy on February 11, 2024.
Game lines featuring point spreads, money lines, the over/under, plus an overabundance of SB LVIII prop bets are posted once both teams make it to the big game and can be bet upon until the broadcast concludes.
Is Live Betting Allowed For The Superbowl?
Yes. The sportsbooks listed in this guide all offer live/in-play NFL betting options during the Super Bowl, NFL Pro Bowl, Playoffs, and more. Don't throw in the towel if your bet fails early in the first quarter. Get back in on the action with the live wagering odds that our recommended betting sites allow for.
Live in-game Superbowl wagers can be placed on halftime or quarter leaders, winning teams, as well as prop bets that allow for bets to be placed on almost any in-game occurrence imaginable. The live odds update throughout the game, allowing for bets to be placed until the final seconds run off the game clock.
2023's Best Super Bowl Betting Apps
Our recommended sportsbooks on this page allow for mobile NFL betting apps from almost anywhere in the USA with a solid internet connection. Any current iPhone, iPad, or Android device can access the web apps provided by our top betting sites by entering the address into a current mobile browser such as Google, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Firefox.
The performance will resemble that of a downloadable app but doesn't require a visit to the Google Play or App Store. Place a wager on a Super Bowl prop bet from your back porch, or at the sports bar, using the web apps provided by the sportsbooks listed in this guide.
Banking Options for Betting on the Super Bowl
Our top-rated betting sites allow for a large variety of sports betting deposit and withdrawal options, but the only method that can provide a same-day payout is cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether). Offshore sportsbooks prefer crypto because of their unregulated status and secure transaction protocols. Other banking methods for withdrawal and deposit include, but are not limited to:
- Deposit: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Wire Transfer, Third-Party Money Transfer Services, Cashier's Check, Cryptocurrency
- Withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Voucher, Cashier's Check by Courier, Cryptocurrency
How To Fund Your Super Bowl Bets
All of the online sportsbooks listed on this page offer multiple options for depositing funds into your account. Based on our own personal experience as sports bettors, our top recommendation for fast and easy deposits is cryptocurrency. There are several reasons that we lean this direction:
- Instant deposits and same day payouts
- Secure transactions
- Anonymity - A lot of people just feel better when there is no way for their identity to get stolen when making online payments - and cryptocurrencies provide this.
- Doesn't require you share your credit or debit card numbers with the sportsbook
The sportsbooks listed on this page all accept Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals for betting on Super Bowl 2023 odds. However, there are multiple crypto options depending on which sportsbook you choose, including Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and others, as well as the Zelle to Bitcoin deposit option.
Same Day Payouts at Super Bowl Betting Sites
Cryptocurrency is your only option for same-day payouts from any sportsbook. If you win big for Super Bowl 58, getting your payout the same day is a definite upside. For those of you who are new to using crypto, it is not nearly as complex as it may seem.
For the most simplified option, try using Zelle to Bitcoin to quickly purchase Bitcoin. Otherwise, you can go through typical crypto exchanges to acquire BTC, but you'll have to wait up to 10 days to use it for online Superbowl betting.
Those who already have an established crypto wallet and have purchased Bitcoin or one of the other cryptos in the past may be able to avoid the initial waiting periods for purchasing the digital currency. In this case, you can just purchase and send any of the accepted forms of currency to your sports betting account.
Sportsbook Promo Codes For SB LVIII
Bonus cash offers at online Super Bowl sportsbooks are almost always extended to new members, and existing clientele is often given a chance for reload or seasonal specials as well.
Most often, a sportsbook promo code must be entered when finalizing the deposit upload. Once submitted, a percentage of the transaction is matched by the book and added to accounts.
These funds do require the completion of terms before withdrawing your winnings from betting on the Super Bowl, so read them before accepting a sportsbook bonus offer. Requirements and percentage matches vary from book to book.