Legally Betting On Cincinnati Bengals Odds
Of all the 32 NFL teams to bet on, the Cincinnati Bengals are one of the few that have yet to capture a Super Bowl ring. Legally betting on Cincinnati Bengals odds can be risky, but not if you’ve armed yourself with the information provided in the following guide to gambling on the NFL at the top online sportsbooks.
No matter where you are in the United States, legal bets on Cincinnati Bengals’ Vegas odds can be wagered upon using real money at any of our best offshore betting sites listed below at the age of 18. Read the following step-by-step guide to get an edge on NFL sportsbooks and legally bet on the Bengals like a pro.
Betting On The Odds Of Bengals Winning Super Bowl 57
Bengals Super Bowl odds are plentiful and provide ample opportunities for gambling on their success that isn’t limited to simple game lines. Legal Super Bowl betting can take place via the following categories.
- Super Bowl Futures – No matter what time of year it is, Super Bowl betting futures will be available for action and will include the Bengals odds as long as they have not been eliminated from NFL Playoff eligibility. Moneyline odds for all 32 NFL teams are available and shift throughout the year as conditions change. Cincinnati Super Bowl futures typically payout higher the further out bets are placed.
- Super Bowl Betting Lines – As mentioned above, this is a standard NFL betting line offered for wagering on the Super Bowl, and includes the point spread, moneyline, and over/under.
- Live Betting Odds For The Super Bowl – Once the clock starts ticking, live Super Bowl betting begins on the point spread, moneyline odds to win, over/under, as well as in-play action on all SB prop bets that have yet to expire.
- Bengals Super Bowl Prop Bets – Anything that happens during a Bengals Super Bowl can be bet on with SB prop bets, and are detailed further in a section below.
Is It Legal To Bet On The Bengals?
Yes. Some US states allow for domestic sportsbooks to exist, whereas legal NFL betting on the Bengals or any other team can occur nationwide using offshore sports betting sites like the ones featured in the table above.
Offshore sportsbook sites are a legit way for Americans to access legal sports betting over the web at the age of 18 from Cincinnati, or anywhere else in the USA (depending on which book you use). Federal laws do not govern international sportsbook sites, therefore no laws are being broken when using one to bet on the Cincinnati Bengals.
Bengals Betting Lines: Spreads, Moneylines, & Totals
Standard NFL betting lines are made up of three sections from left to right – the point spread, moneyline, and the over/under.
Betting On The Bengals Point Spread – This is the first number seen in an NFL betting line and gives a point total as a handicap to each team that projects how many points they’ll win or lose by. The Bengals must win by more than, or lose by less than the NFL point spread in order to cover. If spreads are hit exactly, then the bet is a push.
Betting On The Bengals Moneyline Odds
Some gamblers do not like to consider variances and just want to place a bet on the Bengals to win a given game. NFL moneylines payout if the team wins, and the odds convert to their probability of victory while also detailing the amount that can be won versus the total risk.
Betting On The Over/Under
The third part of a standard NFL betting line is the over/under. If the Bengals over/under is set at 55, that means oddsmakers are projecting that Cincinnati and their opponent will combine to score 55 points. Bets can then be made on if the final tally is over or under 55. Again, exact hits will result in a push.
How To Bet On The Bengals Online
There’s no way around it. Readers cannot bet at the sites included in our list of top sportsbook reviews unless they first become a member. This is a mere formality and can be completed within minutes.
- Locate the join or signup icon atop most pages at the NFL sportsbook
- Enter user information and create an account profile
- Make your first NFL sportsbook deposit using USD or cryptocurrency
- Locate the NFL section of the sportsbook site and bet on the odds of Bengals making the playoffs, winning the Super Bowl, and more!
Betting On The Bengals Playoff Odds
Once again, legally betting on the NFL playoffs is not limited to individual action on each game. Below, we delve into some of the more popular NFL playoff betting options online gamblers can expect to find on the boards.
- Cincinnati Bengals Playoff Betting Lines – Once the Bengals have qualified for the NFL Playoffs, there will be game lines produced at all reputable sportsbooks for each and every postseason game they make it to.
- AFC North Division Futures – NFL lines featuring all four AFC North teams with moneyline odds to win the division will be in play until the championship has been clinched, and counts as NFL Playoff betting because the victor automatically secures a top 4 seed.
- AFC Conference Futures – These operate just like Super Bowl futures odds but split the entire league into their 16 game Conferences and provide an easier path to a betting win. The winner of each the AFC and the NFC are granted a spot in the Super Bowl.
Cincinnati Bengals Prop Bets
NFL prop bets (also called proposition bets or propositions) allow gambling action on all aspects of the Cincinnati Bengals game that are not covered by betting lines and championship futures. This includes the realms of team and player stats, but also can include anything else that happens in the stands, on the sidelines, or in the broadcast booth during the game’s telecast.
Once there are only two teams remaining, Super Bowl prop bets explode onto the scene that ask for which side the opening coin toss will fall, how long the National Anthem performance will be, whether cameras will spot a Cincinnati player’s wife in the stands, or all other potential occurrences between the opening and closing moments of the big game.
Live Betting Odds For The Cincinnati Bengals
The Bengals game just kicked off so bettors will have to wait until next weekend, right? Wrong. Live betting on the NFL means that Bengals games can be wagered upon until the final seconds of the game, or until oddsmakers decide to remove live odds from the boards.
Live betting odds apply to the point spread, moneyline, over/under, futures, and NFL prop bets. Check with each online NFL sportsbook first to ensure what they allow for live Cincinnati Bengals betting because rules may vary.
Bengals Betting Apps
Don’t wait for your laptop or PC to warm up just to bet on the Bengals. Mobile sports betting on Bengals games is allowed at our top online sportsbooks listed above, and all that is required for access is to click on any of the links provided using a current smartphone or tablet.
These web-apps perform in a similar fashion to downloadable applications with push-button navigation to the entire football sportsbook. Our top NFL betting apps are superior to domestic options in that they allow for surfing the lines quickly for the best payouts, and allow for Bengals bets to be made at 18 from anywhere in the country.
Deposit & Withdrawal Options For Bengals Betting
Another major advantage that our offshore Bengals betting sites hold over domestic sportsbooks is the ability to accept cryptocurrency among their sportsbook banking options.
Don’t fret – betting on the Bengals can occur using a wide variety of US dollar methods as well. We must demand our readers research the benefits of betting with Bitcoin on the Cincinnati Bengals or any other team because of the numerous advantages offered.
BTC and other forms of crypto transact faster and more securely than USD, and also qualify for additional sportsbook bonus cash offers due to each offshore betting site’s preference for altcoin withdrawals and deposits.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
If you would like some extra money to use for betting on Cincinnati Bengals odds, then consider partaking in one of the many sports betting bonus offers that each of our top NFL sportsbooks extend to new and existing members each time they upload funds to their accounts.
These offers vary from book-to-book, but each offers a percentage of the deposit total up to a certain amount that they’ll allow for betting at the NFL sportsbook site, but withdrawals cannot be requested until rollover terms are met.
Investigate playthrough conditions prior to accepting any sportsbook promo when betting on the Bengals online to ensure the terms can be met within a reasonable timeline.