Legal Sports Betting Apps For iPad
- Offshore iPad Sports Betting Apps Are 18+
- Domestic Sports Betting Apps For iPad Available In Some States
- iPad Gambling Apps Operating Offshore Do Not Require A Download
The most popular tablet on the market for several years running is Apple’s iPad series. If you’re interested in finding the best legal sports betting apps for iPad in 2023, we reveal the best options for gamblers that are based in the United States.
When it comes to legal mobile sports betting apps, offshore sportsbooks offer superior performance, variance of odds, making them available to iPads that are connected to the web. Keep reading to learn about the best iPad sports betting apps that are legal for use in the United States and the services that set them apart from other gambling options.
The Best iPad Sports Betting App - Bovada Sportsbook
Although we do business with many sports gambling apps, the one we frequent most often is Bovada. All of the A-rated features that Bovada offers on their standard website are ported to iPads and also allows for legal sports betting on iPhones and all other current Apple devices that are connected to the web.
What is the best sports betting app? Bovada is the best betting app for sports, entertainment, and political odds, period.
- 50% Bonus Cash Up To $750 For Mobile Sports Betting
- Cryptocurrency Accepted
- One Of The USA’s Fastest Paying Sportsbooks
- Famously Never Missed A Payout – EVER!
- Also Includes access to Poker, Casino, and Live Sports Betting
- Odds for every sport imaginable.
- Does Not Accept Players From NJ, NV, DE, NY, or MD
Best iPad Sports Betting Apps For 2023
|Site Name||Current Bonus||Age||U.S.||Visit Site|
|50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
|2||125% Max $3,125||18+||Visit Site Review|
|3||50% Max $1,000||21+||Visit Site Review|
|4||100% Max $500||21+||Visit Site Review|
|5||50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
|6||50% Max $1,000||18+||Visit Site Review|
How To Bet On NFL Odds On Your iPad
No matter where you are in the country, NFL betting apps are available for iPad devices through the use of any online sportsbook that we rank highly at SBL. Sure, you can opt for a domestic gambling app if you're in a state that regulates them, but only if you're after a sub-par experience. Check out the options for legal NFL betting using your iPad by clicking on our sportsbook reviews and reading through them.
How To Bet On College Football On Your iPad
The best option for betting on college football using your iPad is to use any sportsbook featured in this guide. Just click one of the links we've provided, access one of the world's best NCAAF betting apps, and lay some action on your favorite team. There's no visit to the Apple Store or download required to join the top iPad gambling apps we recommend.
Are iPad Sports Betting Apps Legal?
Yes. Some US states have legalized domestic sports betting apps that can be downloaded to iPads, but not many. Across the entire USA, offshore betting apps can be pulled up on iPads using onboard mobile web browsers without a download.
Offshore sportsbooks operate outside of the jurisdiction of the United States and can offer sports betting services over the web to iPads in the USA without violating any laws.
How To Bet On Sports On An iPad
Any iPad that still receives iOS updates from Apple is eligible to partake in mobile sports betting from a domestic or an offshore sportsbook app.
Domestic Sports Betting Apps For iPad – If you’re inside a state that regulates mobile sports betting applications, iPad users can enter the App Store, download the application, and wager on games and contests if the region’s minimum gambling age has been met.
Offshore Sports Betting Apps For iPad – Anywhere inside the USA, 18 and older gamblers can access our top-rated sportsbook apps for iPad via mobile web browsers. By clicking on a sportsbook we recommend for iPad, users gain admission to the world's best sports betting apps that offer lines and odds for all major teams, games, players, and leagues.
States That Allow Domestic iPad Gambling Apps
Several US states have opted in on local sportsbooks, but not as many were quick to adopt laws allowing for mobile sportsbook apps. Betting revenue totals in states that feature domestic sportsbook apps exceed those that only allow in-person gaming. That status will likely cause more regions to fall in line and regulate their own betting apps.
- CO: Colorado Mobile Sports Betting
- FL: Sports Betting Apps In Florida (Pending Launch)
- IL: Sports Betting Apps - Illinois
- IN: Indiana Sports Betting Apps
- IA: Iowa Sports Betting Apps
- MI: Michigan Mobile Sports Betting
- MT: Montana Sports Betting Apps
- NV: Nevada Sports Betting Apps
- NH: New Hampshire Sports Betting Apps
- NJ: New Jersey Mobile Sports Betting
- NY: New York Mobile Sports Betting
- OR: Oregon Sports Betting Apps
- PA: Sports Betting Apps In Pennsylvania
- RI: Rhode Island Sportsbook Apps
- TN: Tennessee Sports Betting Apps
- VA: Virginia Sports Betting Apps
- DC: Washington, D.C. Sports Betting Apps
- WV: West Virginia Mobile Sports Betting
- WY: Wyoming Mobile Sportsbooks (Pending Launch)
States That Allow Offshore iPad Gambling
All 50 states in the USA, plus Washington, D.C., can legally access iPad sports betting apps that base their operations offshore. Gamblers that have reached the age of 18 can use iPad gambling apps to bet on sports across the nation, and using one will not get any participants into trouble with authorities. The same rules apply to sports betting on Android smartphones/tablets and other popular Apple devices.
- Minimum Age Of 21 In Most Cases
- Not Available In Over Half Of The United States
- Limited Betting Options For Major Sports
- No Election Betting
- USD Only
- Members Can Join At 18
- Hundreds Of Betting Options For All Major Sports
- Political Odds And Entertainment Betting Lines
- Available Across The Entire USA
What Sports Can I Bet On Using An iPad?
Anything offered in the desktop sportsbook sites we suggest to readers has also ported iPad betting apps. All games and contests that receive regional, national, or worldwide television coverage will prompt oddsmakers to create a betting line for it and allow action on iPads in the USA.
The following is a list of the sports that can be bet on using iPads:
- Football Betting: NFL, Super Bowl, NCAAF, CFP, XFL, USFL, FCF, CFL
- Baseball Betting: MLB, NCAAB, College World Series, International
- NHL Betting
- Basketball Betting: NBA, College Basketball, March Madness, International
- Combat Sports: UFC, Boxing
- Tennis, Golf, Rugby, Cricket
- Horse Racing
- Auto Racing: NASCAR, IndyCar
- Political Election Odds
- Entertainment Betting: Reality Television, Celebrity Death Matches, Pro Wrestling, Awards Shows
- eSports, Simulated Games, Virtual Sports
Depositing Funds And Withdrawing Winnings Using An iPad
The offshore iPad sportsbook apps we recommend to readers differ from domestic venues because they accept cryptocurrency in addition to traditional US dollar methods like credit and debit cards. We use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as sportsbook banking options exclusively because of their expedient deposits and withdrawals and the online security provided by blockchain transactions.
Live Betting On iPads
Once the game clock starts running, the sportsbooks we recommend for iPads keep the live betting lines on the board and accepts wagers on the point spread, moneyline, over/under, and more. In-game odds change often and are usually removed during the final portion of the game. While live betting lines are convenient, don't make the mistake of waiting too long because they'll disappear or get crossed out without notice.
Legal iPad Sports Betting FAQs
As long as Apple devices (iPhone, iPad) are currently supported, then they should have no problem accessing domestic or offshore sportsbook apps offered in 2023.
We’ve yet to hear of any domestic gambling apps that cannot be accessed using iPads, but we strongly suggest narrowing your options to the sportsbooks listed on this page to ensure the safest experience possible.
If you are looking for iPad gambling apps that allow users to partake in casino gambling and real money poker, membership with any of our top sportsbook sites includes access to their casino and poker games.
Only if you do not meet the minimum age requirement for the iPad app being used. Offshore sportsbook apps allow iPad users to begin wagering at 18 years old. Most domestic sports betting apps are 21+.