Legally Betting On NBA All Star Odds 2023
- NBA All Star Weekend: February 17-19, 2023
- 2023 NBA All Star Game: February 19 @ 8 PM on TNT
- Salt Lake City, Utah Will Host NBA All Star Weekend
Each mid-season, the NBA’s All-Star Weekend brings the best players in pro basketball together to celebrate with three days of televised events and contests that can be bet on. Legally betting on NBA All-Star odds in the United States can be achieved across most of the country so read on to find out how.
The NBA betting on All-Star Weekend isn’t limited to the main attraction. There are Slam Dunk contests, Celebrity All-Star Game betting, wagering on the 3-Point Contest, Skills Challenge, and more. Don’t place any online NBA bets over the All-Star Break without taking in this must-read guide first.
Is It Legal To Bet On NBA All Star Odds?
Yes. Betting on the NBA All-Star Game or any of the other contests occurring during the 3-day event is legal in the United States using offshore and domestic sportsbooks.
Offshore Sportsbooks – Legal sports betting websites that base their operations in gaming jurisdictions outside of the USA are able to offer their services to stateside customers that are 18+ using laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Domestic Sportsbooks – Some US states allow in-person and/or online sports betting options but they vary by region and offer much more limited wagering options and odds than offshore sportsbooks do. Furthermore, domestic venues often require a minimum age of 21.
For more detailed information regarding the status of betting on the NBA All-Star Weekend in your area, read our guide to gambling laws in the United States via the menu above.
What Is NBA All Star Weekend?
NBA All-Star Weekend is a three-night event that takes place during the league’s mid-season break. The NBA’s top players come together in a single venue and participate in the following All-Star Schedule.
2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Schedule: When Is The NBA All Star Game?
The 2023 NBA All-Star Weekend will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah on February 17 through 19 in Vivint Area, home of the Jazz.
Friday, February 17, 2023
- All-Star Celebrity Game – Famous people from the realm of entertainment and other pro sports compete in a game that is often more competitive than when the real All-Stars go head-to-head.
- Rising Stars Game – The best rookie and second-year NBA players that didn’t make the regular All-Star roster compete in the Rising Stars Game that gives viewers a glimpse of the league’s future leaders.
Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Skills Challenge – Three separate groupings of players compete in a sequence of events where the team with the highest point tally at the end wins the challenge.
- 3-Point Contest – The NBA’s best shooters test their abilities around the arc as they hoist a series of 3-point shots over several rounds.
- Slam Dunk Contest – Slam dunks from each participant are scored from 1-10 by a panel of judges based on style, athletic ability, and whether or not the ball actually went through the cylinder.
Sunday, February 19, 2023
- NBA All-Star Game – The final event of the weekend is a nearly defense-less affair that features wide-open long-range shots and video-game-like slam dunks that seem to defy physics.
How To Bet On The NBA All Star Game
The final event of the weekend is the NBA All-Star Game. Betting odds will include not only point spreads, moneylines, futures, and prop bets, but there will also be MVP odds on the line for the player that deliveries the victory for his teammates.
The odds to win All-Star MVP are technically just another NBA prop bet, and allow action for betting on the game’s Most Valuable Player until long before wagers payout for betting on the NBA Finals and the regular season MVP.
To learn more about each category of basketball betting, take in a couple of our sports betting guides that cover the entire spectrum of online NBA gambling.
Where To Bet On The NBA All Star Game
Most sportsbooks, both domestic and offshore, will feature NBA All-Star odds for most of the events occurring over the weekend. We advise only betting the All-Star Game odds with the sportsbooks that have been included in our top sports betting site reviews for several reasons, including the following:
- Reliable Customer Support & Timely Payout Schedules
- Cryptocurrency Deposits & Withdrawals (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, + More!)
- 24/7 Availability
- Minimum Age Of 18 Years Old To Join
- Available On iPhone, iPad, Android, Laptops, & PCs
NBA Betting Apps For All Star Weekend
An entertaining game in pro or college sports often requires a celebration attached to it, which also means that gamblers will be on the go. NBA betting apps that offer odds on the All-Star Game can be found by using an iPhone, iPad, or Android-powered device to click on any of the links in the sportsbook table above.
These mobile sports betting applications can be accessed without downloading any software to your device for immediate access to all the best NBA All-Star betting lines the web has to offer.
All gambling options from the NBA desktop betting sites are ported to mobile devices except that touch-button controls are activated for mouse-free navigation, just like a downloadable gambling app.
Live Betting On NBA All-Star Odds
In-play betting on All-Star NBA games and contests allows for wagers on the point spread, moneyline odds, and/or the over/under during the first, second, third, and fourth quarter. These live basketball betting odds shift as the game scenario changes, and are usually removed from the boards prior to the clock expiring.
NBA All-Star prop bets are also technically live as they can be wagered upon while the game is running and will not reach conclusion until it occurs in real time.
Our advice is to login to your favorite NBA sportsbook and see what is taking live action any time a game is occurring because the options increase often.
NBA All-Star Weekend Sportsbook Promo Codes
One perk that online NBA betting sites use to attract new customers are sportsbook bonus offers that match a percentage of deposit totals and add it to the transaction for use at their website.
First-time and reload bonus offers are available, and special promos are often produced for major events like the NBA All-Star Game and surrounding events.
Readers are advised to become familiar with all attached terms and playthrough conditions because completion is required prior to requesting any withdrawals based on winnings made using bonus cash.
Banking Options For NBA Betting
The online sportsbooks that we recommend for betting on the NBA All-Star Game above accept US dollar (USD) and cryptocurrency, but the latter is the faster and more secure option and delivers higher sportsbook bonus cash amounts with better playthrough terms.
The fastest paying sports betting sites prefer Bitcoin, Cardano, Ethereum, and other popular altcoins and entice their crypto users with seemingly never-ending perks, so be sure to investigate altcoins as an alternative to USD when betting on the NBA All-Star Game online.