Connect with us

Sports

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2: Odds, prop bets for the heavyweight title rematch

wilder fury 2 odds

It’s time to put up, shut up, put your money where your mouth is, and lock in those bets for the highly-anticipated heavyweight rematch between WBC champion Deontay “Bronze Bomber” Wilder and lineal champion Tyson “Gypsy King” Fury.

Wilder vs. Fury II—billed as “Unfinished Business”—is going down this Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The rematch is the biggest fight of 2020 and is sure to draw a massive amount of PPV buys and wagering action at the legal sports betting sites.

The two undefeated heavyweight boxers have only one blemish on their record: The December 2018 matchup between each other that ended in a controversial draw.

Fury got the best of Wilder for most of the fight, but Wilder connected on two devastating right-hand blows to knockdown Fury, including once in the 12th round. While Fury managed to avoid getting knocked out on both occasions, Wilder dropping him twice led to the split decision on the judges’ scorecards.

Now, it’s time for the two to settle the score once and for all on Feb. 22, so let’s check out the current Wilder-Fury 2 odds and prop bets available at Bovada Sportsbook.

Wilder vs. Fury 2 Odds

Boxing Odds from Bovada

  • Deontay Wilder -125
  • Tyson Fury +105

Oddsmakers are currently giving Wilder the edge in the rematch. The American is favored at -125 odds, meaning a $125 wager would payout $100 if the WBC heavyweight titleholder comes out on top.

Fury, on the other hand, is a slight underdog at +105 odds. If the British boxer can definitively win this time, a $100 bet would win $105.

After converting the Wilder-Fury 2 rematch betting odds into the true probability of winning for both boxers, we can see the oddsmakers give Wilder a 53.39% chance to finish the job and Fury a 46.61% chance to get revenge.

Wilder vs. Fury 2 Prop Bets

Boxing Props from Bovada

Below you’ll find all of the pre-fight prop bets available at Bovada for the heavyweight rematch. The odds are against the fight going the distance, but Wilder is favored to score another knockdown on Fury.

There will also be live betting available during the fight if you prefer to get a feel for the action before placing a bet. Everything from the winner’s exact round to the total rounds of the fight can be wagered on. Here are the propositions available before the bell rings on Saturday night.

When Will the Fight End?

  • Round 1 +2200
  • Round 2 +1800
  • Round 3 +1400
  • Round 4 +1100
  • Round 5 +1000
  • Round 6 +1000
  • Round 7 +1000
  • Round 8 +1000
  • Round 9 +1100
  • Round 10 +1400
  • Round 11 +1800
  • Round 12 +2200
  • Fight Goes The Distance +110

When will the Fight End?

  • Rounds 1-3 +650
  • Rounds 4-6 +350
  • Rounds 7-9 +350
  • Rounds 10-12 +650
  • Fight Goes The Distance +110

Method of Victory

  • D. Wilder By KO, TKO Or DQ EVEN
  • T. Fury By KO, TKO Or DQ +450
  • D. Wilder By Decision Or Technical Decision +1000
  • T. Fury By Decision Or Technical Decision +155
  • Draw Or Technical Draw +2200

Will Fight go the Distance?

  • Yes +110
  • No -155

Will Deontay Wilder Score a Knockdown?

  • Yes -155
  • No +110

Will Tyson Fury Score a Knockdown?

  • Yes +210
  • No -320

Deontay Wilder to be Knocked Down and Win

  • Yes +600
  • No -1600

Tyson Fury to be Knocked Down and Win

  • Yes +425
  • No -850

Round Betting – 2 Round Groups

  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 1-2 +1200
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 1-2 +3300
  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 3-4 +850
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 3-4 +2200
  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 5-6 +650
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 5-6 +1800
  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 7-8 +650
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 7-8 +1800
  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 9-10 +850
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 9-10 +2200
  • Deontay Wilder To Win In Rounds 11-12 +1200
  • Tyson Fury To Win In Rounds 11-12 +3000
  • Deontay Wilder By Decision Or Technical Decision +1000
  • Tyson Fury By Decision Or Technical Decision +155
  • Draw Or Technical Draw +2200

Round Betting – 3 Round Groups

  • D. Wilder To Win In Rounds 1-3 +850
  • T. Fury To Win In Rounds 1-3 +2000
  • D. Wilder To Win In Rounds 4-6 +475
  • T. Fury To Win In Rounds 4-6 +1500
  • D. Wilder To Win In Rounds 7-9 +475
  • T. Fury To Win In Rounds 7-9 +1500
  • D. Wilder To Win In Rounds 10-12 +850
  • T. Fury To Win In Rounds 10-12 +2200
  • D. Wilder By Decision Or Technical Decision +1000
  • T. Fury By Decision Or Technical Decision +155
  • Draw Or Technical Draw +2200

Round Betting

  • D. Wilder In Round 1 +2500
  • T. Fury In Round 1 +7500
  • D. Wilder In Round 2 +2000
  • T. Fury In Round 2 +5000
  • D. Wilder In Round 3 +1800
  • T. Fury In Round 3 +5000
  • D. Wilder In Round 4 +1500
  • T. Fury In Round 4 +5000
  • D. Wilder In Round 5 +1400
  • T. Fury In Round 5 +4000
  • D. Wilder In Round 6 +1400
  • T. Fury In Round 6 +3500
  • D. Wilder In Round 7 +1400
  • T. Fury In Round 7 +3500
  • D. Wilder In Round 8 +1400
  • T. Fury In Round 8 +4000
  • D. Wilder In Round 9 +1600
  • T. Fury In Round 9 +4000
  • D. Wilder In Round 10 +1800
  • T. Fury In Round 10 +4000
  • D. Wilder In Round 11 +2000
  • T. Fury In Round 11 +4000
  • D. Wilder In Round 12 +2500
  • T. Fury In Round 12 +6600
  • D. Wilder On Points +1000
  • T. Fury On Points +155
  • Fight Drawn +2200

Total Rounds: Over/Under 1.5 Rounds?

  • Over 1.5 -5000
  • Under 1.5 +1000

Total Rounds: Over/Under 2.5 Rounds?

  • Over 2.5 -2000
  • Under 2.5 +700

Total Rounds: Over/Under 3.5 Rounds?

  • Over 3.5 -1000
  • Under 3.5 +500

Total Rounds: Over/Under 4.5 Rounds?

  • Over 4.5 -700
  • Under 4.5 +375

Total Rounds: Over/Under 5.5 Rounds?

  • Over 5.5 -400
  • Under 5.5 +250

Total Rounds: Over/Under 6.5 Rounds?

  • Over 6.5 -280
  • Under 6.5 +190

Total Rounds: Over/Under 7.5 Rounds?

  • Over 7.5 -205
  • Under 7.5 +145

Total Rounds: Over/Under 8.5 Rounds?

  • Over 8.5 -160
  • Under 8.5 +115

Total Rounds: Over/Under 9.5 Rounds?

  • Over 9.5 -140
  • Under 9.5 EVEN

Total Rounds: Over/Under 10.5 Rounds?

  • Over 10.5 -110
  • Under 10.5 -130
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Sports