No sports? No problem, bets the oddsmaker.
March Sadness has not been kind to the online sportsbooks, which have seen the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournament canceled and most of the sports leagues postpone their seasons until further notice as COVID-19 continues to spread across the globe.
But in an effort to offer people something to legally bet on during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Bovada oddsmakers have gotten creative with their latest entertainment betting lines.
Betting on the weather forecast is one of the most cherished pastimes of elderly people and the boomer generation.
Grandpas and grandmas around the world love nothing more than sitting on the porch swing after a hard day’s work and arguing about how the other doesn’t know anything about meteorology.
And thanks to the quick, young whippersnappers at the Bovada sportsbook, even you can get in on the climate action and place a bet on what the temperature will be in the biggest cities in the United States and Canada.
The Bovada oddsmakers have said all the weather betting odds will be graded on the temperature results from timeanddate.com, so be sure to bookmark that link as a reference.
First up is the over/under temperatures on St. Patrick’s Day, but you can bet that the top legal online sportsbooks will continue to offer new and unique ways to wager in the weeks to come—or until the coronavirus pandemic is officially over.
Weather Betting Odds
Entertainment Futures at Bovada
What Will Be The Maximum Temperature In New York City On March 17?
- Under 58 Degrees Fahrenheit -145
- Over 58 Degrees Fahrenheit +105
What Will Be The Minimum Temperature In Los Angeles On March 17?
- Over 45 Degrees Fahrenheit -130
- Under 45 Degrees Fahrenheit -110
What Will Be The Maximum Temperature In Chicago On March 17?
- Under 49 Degrees Fahrenheit -155
- Over 49 Degrees Fahrenheit +115
What Will Be The Minimum Temperature In Philadelphia On March 17?
- Over 38 Degrees Fahrenheit -140
- Under 38 Degrees Fahrenheit EVEN
What Will Be The Maximum Temperature In Phoenix On March 17?
- Over 72 Degrees Fahrenheit -140
- Under 72 Degrees Fahrenheit EVEN
What Will Be The Maximum Temperature In San Antonio On March 17?
- Under 83 Degrees Fahrenheit -135
- Over 83 Degrees Fahrenheit -105
What Will Be The Minimum Temperature In Houston On March 17?
- Over 68 Degrees Fahrenheit -120
- Under 68 Degrees Fahrenheit -120
What Will Be The Minimum Temperature In Jacksonville On March 17?
- Over 65 Degrees Fahrenheit -120
- Under 65 Degrees Fahrenheit -120
What Will Be The Maximum Temperature In Toronto On March 17?
- Over 7 Degrees Celsius -120
- Under 7 Degrees Celsius -120
What Will Be The Minimum Temperature In Vancouver On March 17?
- Over 2 Degrees Celsius -120
- Under 2 Degrees Celsius -120